BY DORITOS® #2 in Chips

Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol see more...

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® Nacho Ch...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried putting Texas Pete hot sauce in the bag and shak...4 Answers
  • Have you ever tried any other flavors besides Cool Ranch and Nach...9 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Sherley V.
Wilkes Barre , PA
I LOVE DORITOS!!! Specially the nacho cheese flavor, they taste amazing. Theyre nice and crunchy. Super cheesy and flavorful. I love them so much i have to get the party size because i'm constantly snacking on these. They go great with whatever sandwich you have. I often incorporate these at dinner time whenever i have a sandwich. But who am i kidding i eat them at all times of the day. Add hot sauce and they'll change your taste buds for life.
Hailey D.
Huntington
I LOVE  Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips !!! They have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. My family has always been a chip family, so we always have chips laying around. These chips have always met my expectations & have been a fulfilling and yummy snack for years! I like most of the flavors that Doritos have put out, but Nacho Cheese will always be my favorite.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Doritos is a favorite brand among my household!! The cool ranch and the nacho cheese are the two favorites! These are so cheesy and bursting with flavor! They are better and more flavorful than the generic chip brands. They are also priced a little higher than others, but they are worth every penny! They are cheesy and yummy, good for a late night snack or to put in your kids lunchbox! Definitely highly recommend these!!
Madison C.
New Hyde Park, NY
Nothing will ever top the love I have for Doritos nacho cheese chips. They always hit the spot and are jammed packed with cheesy flavor. Whether you’re watching the Super Bowl or binge-watching Netflix on your couch - there’s never a bad time to be eating Doritos nacho cheese chips. Everything from the crunch of the chip, to its actual flavor, to the amount you receive in the bag is absolutely spot on. Hands down my go to Chip!
Dvani M.
If you told me 2 years ago that I would be sitting in bed writing a review on Doritos I would have said......

Wow what a coincidence, that's exactly the direction I wanted my life to go. Anyways, we all know what Doritos taste like, they're delicious, perfect anytime snack, my favorite time to eat them is 3 am on a Friday night. Just don't eat em in bed...no one likes to sleep on crumbs...especially cheesy crumbs
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Classic but ultimately the BEST DORITO flavor ever! Classic cheese what could beat these! I have even made Dorito sandwiches aka white bread, mayo and cheese Doritos! Obviously I would recommend this product but who hasn't had these! Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Diana R.
Akron , OH
I love Doritos. You can pretty much pair them with anything and they’re great. The flavoring is nacho cheese and it’s bold! I can never just eat a few when I’m eating Doritos. They’re always a staple at our family cookouts.
Brei P.
Omak, WA
Okay, despite the fact that these things are, hands down, horrible for you, I still give them 5 stars. Why? Because they are amazing. They are delicious. Dorito keeps making other flavor and I don’t know why- you just cannot improve on perfection. PLUS, if you add them to a taco salad, you’re eating salad, right?! Healthy?!? See what I did there? Doritos are healthy. You’re welcome.
Jennifer D.
I really like how Doritos makes sure most of the time there chips have enough powder on them and they don't skimp you! I am pretty picky though when it comes to there flavors but the original nacho one has always tasted the best to me! I know a lot of people like the cool ranch which arnt bad but I have my preference. Also the Blaze ones and the spicy nacho ones are also worth a shot as well!
Passion H.
Doritos are awesome you can eat them with almost anything. Nachos, dips, tuna anything you believe would be awesome and that’s why I believe Doritos are absolutely a Five Star chip.  I usually buy my Doritos any where that sells them I would highly recommend anyone that loves a nice crunchy cheesy or cool ranch chip Doritos would be what you shall go for
Nakiesha P.
Palatka , FL
What kind of dip would you prefer with these chips at a party ?
Aly C.
I have been allergic to products in Doritos my entire life, but I recently grew out of it and would like to see what the hype is. what is the best flavor?
Yolanda J.
I would like to know what other people do with their Doritos besides just eating them by themselves or with nachos?
Lisa S.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are these spicy or nah?
Kylie P.
Why wouldn't you like these?