Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® Nacho Ch...5 Answers
  • you like the doritos? Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla C...5 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Christopher C.
Eugene
[product:doritos--nacho-cheese-flavored-tortilla-chips] it's an amazing brand that I grew up with and I wouldn't trade these chips for any other chips. The flavor and texture of these chips make you feel like you're a little kid again and that your mom just packed your lunch. The overwhelming feeling of the cheese just hitting your taste buds and how perfectly Blended the spices are make you feel like you never want to stop eating these delectable pieces of Heaven. I love the nacho cheese flavored ones but a lot of other people do you like the Cool Ranch. I will always buy [product:doritos--nacho-cheese-flavored-tortilla-chips]
Robyn B.
Cameron, WV
Doritos are one of my favorite chips. Not only do I eat them as a snack, I also use Doritos for multiple recipes in my home. They are great for breaking on chicken, adding to a salad, or even sprinkling in tacos. Obviously a chip so not he healthiest thing but to light and your all good. I would definitely recommend looking up recipes and putting these chips into use, you won't regret it. Very affordable and available everywhere.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Classic but ultimately the BEST DORITO flavor ever! Classic cheese what could beat these! I have even made Dorito sandwiches aka white bread, mayo and cheese Doritos! Obviously I would recommend this product but who hasn't had these! Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Yum! Mouth is watering as I'm writing this review 😋my favorites are spicy nacho and salsa verde although I've tried and liked mostly all the different Doritos chips. I love how this company makes them in all sizes from large party sized ones to small personal ones you can throw in your bag for on the go snacks or when you want to watch yourself from over eating as its addicting. Guilty! 🙋🏼🙈
Gasettamarie E.
Dallas
Doritos number one original cheese flavor every chip got the coat not one doesn't even that little one in the bottom of the bag great for parties events Gameday birthdays office events children love them with sandwiches hot dogs grill out you know the price is right for a big family there in every store very convenient delicious crunchy makes your mouth water when you talk about it
Marisol A.
Doritos nacho chips are my favorite flavor.  The nacho flavor is not too overpowering.  In comparison to other similar products that have tried to imitate Doritos nacho flavor in my opinion have fallen short on the flavor or the texture of the Doritos chips!  The price is very affordable and because it is a very popular product you can find it everywhere!
April G.
Odessa
I love Doritos Nacho Cheese potato chips and these are certainly one of my most favorite brands of potato chips. The price of Doritos Nacho Cheese vary depending on the store but I normally pay 40 cents for a small bag and about 3 dollars for the large family size bag.
These potato chips are available in the very small bags and even in the large family size bags.
☀️emma g.
Pinson
I love all kinds of Doritos. They are just so good and so pleasing to my stomach. I write this with five stars because it is so good and worth the money. Everyone I know likes Doritos. Good quality food and good quality packaging. You can buy these in many different sizes. I have seen them everywhere. They were very popular chip and I would recommend them to others. Great product.
Megan B.
Livermore, CA
These are a classic - you can never go wrong with these. Did I mention they're addicting? Once I open a bag of these I'm never able to stop. Only reason I'd give 4 instead of 5 stars is because I prefer spicy chips, so I'd probably choose the tapatio or spicy chili Doritos before these. Pro tip: they're great to use in nachos ;)
Kaleigh M.
Columbus , OH
Hello beautiful people!! ❤️ AHHHH WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO SAY ABOUT THESE OTHER THAN THAT THEY ARE MY ONE TRUE WEAKNESS?? but seriously, I love these chips. The nacho and cool ranch flavors are great for snacking or for incorporating into my favorite walking taco recipes 😋DORITOS® COOL RANCH® Flavored Tortilla ChipsDoritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Yolanda J.
I would like to know what other people do with their Doritos besides just eating them by themselves or with nachos?
Lisa S.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are these spicy or nah?
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
What is something you dip in your Doritos
Heather S.
Douglasville, GA
Does anyone use these for anything other than a snack? We use them as the base of a taco salad. Can you say yummo!!
Daphka P.
Pawtucket, RI
Can you eat this everyday? Is it good or bad for you .