Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS® #2 in Chips

Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol see more...

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® ...9 Answers
  • Has anyone tried putting Texas Pete hot sauce in the bag ...4 Answers
  • Have you ever tried any other flavors besides Cool Ranch ...12 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Reviews (20875)
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Hailey D.
Huntington
I LOVE  Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips !!! They have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. My family has always been a chip family, so we always have chips laying around. These chips have always met my expectations & have been a fulfilling and yummy snack for years! I like most of the flavors that Doritos have put out, but Nacho Cheese will always be my favorite.
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
Doritos are so yummy! I love eating them with sandwiches or even in my sandwich.. Haha! They always satisfy when I'm craving something salty and unhealthy. I don't reach for these a lot, because they aren't the best option for chips if you're looking at the nutrition label, but when I do reach for them I am never disappointed.
April D.
I love Doritos. I have loved them since I was a little girl. I do feel like the flavor has changed somewhat and the quality is not as great as it was when I was younger. Maybe my tastes have changed, maybe the product has changed, maybe they have attempted to make these healthier and it has affected the taste? I'm not sure...I just don't love these as much as I used to but I still purchase when I have a craving for a good Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chip!
Tara H.
Lees Summit, MO
I prefer the Cool Ranch but Nacho Cheese Doritos are great too! I love Doritos because the chips themselves are great! It's such a weird thing and it's difficult to explain but they aren't too hard and crunchy like most tortilla chips. They are just a perfect consistency. Lord that sounds ridiculous but just wait until I follow it up with this one: try it duped in sour cream. I know...I know. It sounds ridiculous and disgusting. I thought the same thing when someone else suggested it to me but it's somehow a perfect combination. I'm not saying you need to coat it or even scoop like you would with quesoor salsa. Just a bit on the chip and it's a cheap snack. 🙆
Lindsey N.
Doritos are amazing, and if you are reading reviews for these you need to go and buy some now!  Doritos go great with everything, I have also enjoyed them in a sandwich with some deli meat, cheese, lettuce, and mayo.  The crunch and the cheesy flavor just go together :) Now go buy yourself a bag and enjoy!!!!!
paige w.
i love dorritos so much! they have the perfect flavour and crunch to them. they do not need to be dipped in anything and are easy to take on the go. They do make your fingers a little red (if you eat the nacho cheese flavour) but it is 100% worth it. These are a great snack for home, on the go, or for parties.
Brooke E.
I love love love Doritos chips. They are a perfect party snack and there are so many different ways to serve them. One of my favs is to top them off with a rotel dip! Yummy stuff! However, I wish that the Doritos brand could find a way to make these tasty snacks just a little healthier or more organic based.
allie. B.
Westfield MA
Who doesn’t love the original nacho flavored Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips ? These were always a classic staple in my lunchbox in my school days and even to this day I love them. They’re so flavorful and crunchy and always hit the spot when I’m looking for a savory snack. The price is right in the middle when you’re looking at chips and other snacks and I can never pass by these without picking up a bag for myself.
BEV A.
Houston
MY favorite Doritos. Love that cheesy taste. I can eat the whole bowl. I simply make sandwiches along side these wonderful chips. Simply delicious along side a nice salami and tomato sandwich with nice lettuce or simply a lovely turkey and avocado sandwich with nice tomatoes. GREAT CHIPS.
Buffy G.
Whats your favourite Doritos chip flavour ? 😛
Nakiesha P.
Palatka, FL
What kind of dip would you prefer with these chips at a party ?
Tina K.
Holden , La.
Is this a good football game snack ?
Daphka P.
Pawtucket, RI
Can you eat this everyday? Is it good or bad for you .
Heather S.
Douglasville, GA
Does anyone use these for anything other than a snack? We use them as the base of a taco salad. Can you say yummo!!

Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips