BY DORITOS® #2 in Chips

Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol see more...

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® ...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried putting Texas Pete hot sauce in the bag ...4 Answers
  • Have you ever tried any other flavors besides Cool Ranch ...9 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Tara H.
I prefer the Cool Ranch but Nacho Cheese Doritos are great too! I love Doritos because the chips themselves are great! It's such a weird thing and it's difficult to explain but they aren't too hard and crunchy like most tortilla chips. They are just a perfect consistency. Lord that sounds ridiculous but just wait until I follow it up with this one: try it duped in sour cream. I know...I know. It sounds ridiculous and disgusting. I thought the same thing when someone else suggested it to me but it's somehow a perfect combination. I'm not saying you need to coat it or even scoop like you would with quesoor salsa. Just a bit on the chip and it's a cheap snack. 🙆
Rondale A.
If you need to read a review for these, you have been missing out!! These are the most delicious tortilla style chips ever. These chips take about 2 bites for me to fit the whole thing in my mouth. They are triangle shaped and about 2/3 the size of my palm height wise. The flavor of cheese is not easy to describe. It is just so good. They do have a good amount of cheese flavor on each chip. It is not like cheap brands where you feel that there is no flavor. These have so much flavor that your fingers will have cheese all over them. Make sure your hands are clean before you begin eating because you will want to lick each and every last finger clean. Doritos have many different flavors, but these are by far my favorite dorito. The best part? They even sell this flavor in taco shells!!! We use the chips if we want a yummy taco salad, but for a juicy beefy taco, we use the doritos nacho cheese taco shells. You have to try these before you die, it is like a commonly known thing. Death before trying doritos is a sin ;-)
Indiana L.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the classic Dorito- how can anyone give it less than 5 stars? It’s a delicious party, event and afternoon snack that America loves to consume, it’s great alone or with dip, and the chips are packed full of all the flavor a cheese dust can offer. One thing detracts from the experience every time I eat them, however: the dust gets EVERYWHERE, and leaves stains that can be impossible to remove from clothing and other porus surfaces. It discolors fingers and teeth as well. To be fair, this may be a personal issue I’m applying to a decent product; in any event, their merit as a snack food still stands.
Hailey D.
Huntington
I LOVE  Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips !!! They have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. My family has always been a chip family, so we always have chips laying around. These chips have always met my expectations & have been a fulfilling and yummy snack for years! I like most of the flavors that Doritos have put out, but Nacho Cheese will always be my favorite.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Doritos is a favorite brand among my household!! The cool ranch and the nacho cheese are the two favorites! These are so cheesy and bursting with flavor! They are better and more flavorful than the generic chip brands. They are also priced a little higher than others, but they are worth every penny! They are cheesy and yummy, good for a late night snack or to put in your kids lunchbox! Definitely highly recommend these!!
Brooke E.
I love love love Doritos chips. They are a perfect party snack and there are so many different ways to serve them. One of my favs is to top them off with a rotel dip! Yummy stuff! However, I wish that the Doritos brand could find a way to make these tasty snacks just a little healthier or more organic based.
paige w.
i love dorritos so much! they have the perfect flavour and crunch to them. they do not need to be dipped in anything and are easy to take on the go. They do make your fingers a little red (if you eat the nacho cheese flavour) but it is 100% worth it. These are a great snack for home, on the go, or for parties.
Madison C.
New Hyde Park, NY
Nothing will ever top the love I have for Doritos nacho cheese chips. They always hit the spot and are jammed packed with cheesy flavor. Whether you’re watching the Super Bowl or binge-watching Netflix on your couch - there’s never a bad time to be eating Doritos nacho cheese chips. Everything from the crunch of the chip, to its actual flavor, to the amount you receive in the bag is absolutely spot on. Hands down my go to Chip!
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Classic but ultimately the BEST DORITO flavor ever! Classic cheese what could beat these! I have even made Dorito sandwiches aka white bread, mayo and cheese Doritos! Obviously I would recommend this product but who hasn't had these! Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Diana R.
Akron , OH
I love Doritos. You can pretty much pair them with anything and they’re great. The flavoring is nacho cheese and it’s bold! I can never just eat a few when I’m eating Doritos. They’re always a staple at our family cookouts.
Veronique T.
sainte-luce, Quebec, N/A
Silly question but are you the type to lick the cheesy coating off before biting into it or do you just crunch on it and eat ?
Kate K.
What is your favorite flavor?
Joane G.
What do you prefer? Doritos or Ruffles?
Brenda G.
South Bend, IN
janessa m.
Muskogee, OK
What are your favorite ways to eat doritos and what are you favorite flavors?