Are these the spiciest Doritos available or can you get spicier? Please rate the spice out of 10. DORITOS® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Southampton, Hampshire - il y a 6 mois

14 answers

These are not spicy at all but they have a great variety of spicy Doritos. My personal favorite is the Doritos Flamas!
il y a 4 jours
Not very spicy
il y a 5 jours
These aren’t spicy at all! There are different flavours that are much spicier. I would rate them a 1/10 for spicy!
il y a 6 jours
The Nacho Cheese Doritos aren’t spicy at all! They have a spicy Dorito one though if you’re interested in the spice.
il y a 24 jours
They ain’t Spicy
il y a un mois
These are 0 out of 10 spicy! They have several more spicy like Spicy Sweet Chili (my fav) or Spicy Nacho (the spicy version of the one you posted)
il y a un mois
These are not spicy at all. You can get spicier though.
il y a 3 mois
It's a very long story but I'm will try to make it short cause I still wonder how it happened. I contacted ACE CYBER GROUP concerning my credit score they requested for all my details and I provided it immediately. They told me to be calm and hope for good results. After 48hours they increased my credit score from 450 to 780 and 5 days later they removed all negative items. I must confess that they are nothing but the best out there. Thank you one more time for your amazing service. For those interested can also contact them on all your credit related issues via [email protected]
il y a 3 mois
These are not spicy but you can get spicy Doritos.
il y a 4 mois