Annette H.
Santa Monica
So, the first time I ever tried these was in England. I had some american friends, and was invited to dinner one night, they pulled out these strange and interesting chips, shaped in the form of a triangle with all this red powdery stuff on them, I tried one as I didn't want to be rude..... A TASTE EXPLOSION WENT OFF IN MY MOUTH!! The only thing was, they could only be purchased from the store on the American Base, so I didn't have them very often. When I first came to the States, one of the first things I did was buy a bag of Doritos Nacho Cheese chips. :D That was many years ago, and I now find them to be too salty for my taste. But, I gave them four stars because of my initial experience.