GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsDoritos®
Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips, 1 Ounce (Pack of 104)

Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips, 1 Ounce (Pack of 104)

by Doritos®

Nacho Cheese Flavored DORITOS Tortilla Chips are the universal language of awesome. Combine DORITOS' crunch with the flavor of nacho cheese, and you’ve got an unstoppably delicious snack. Grab a bag and stock up on the bold taste of DORITOS Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips.

104 one ounce bags of DORITOS Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips; Delicious cheesy flavored DORITOS tortilla chips, inidivudally-wrapped for personal snacking; Awesome and bold crunch is great for bumping up your snack time; Stock up your pantry with these bags for on-the-go snacking at work or school; DORITOS tortilla chips are the perfect snack for when you are gaming or hanging with friends

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips, 1 Ounce (Pack of 104)!
Adriana M.
Sullivan City, TX
Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips, 1 Ounce (Pack of 104) uploaded by Adriana M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
The only chips i buy whenever going grocery shopping, Delicious won't be disappointed with the taste, i eat them once in a while but its something that never misses on my pantry .
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,722 reviews
Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips, 1 Ounce (Pack of 104) uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is for the 3d crunch chili cheese flavor. these were really good I heard they were a throw back from back in the day. I really enjoyed them. I hope they stay because they were light and airy.
Jennifer F.
Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips, 1 Ounce (Pack of 104) uploaded by Jennifer F.
This is one of the regular chips we get every week I wish they had more cheese and more chips in the bag but over all there good and my daughters don't complain. I like them as well. They go good with sandwiches and taco meat or fine just by there self for a little snack.
Christina G.
La Porte, TX
Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips, 1 Ounce (Pack of 104) uploaded by Christina G.
I love these chips. I like making home made chesses dip and eating these with it so good. I would remand it for school lunches and after school snack. I use to have 3 bag laid out on my counter for my kids after school snack.
Lauri M.
Clarksville, TN
Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips, 1 Ounce (Pack of 104) uploaded by Lauri M.
The best thing Ever so delicious 😋yummy yummy yummy recipes with delicious chips and meat that's what I want right now
Stephanie V.
Wethersfield, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
Its cheese flavor is perfect to accompany at all times, they are crunchy and its delicious flavor you can accompany them with Dips or alone you choose
Oksana N.
Doritos are ok on an "I want Doritos" kind of day, but they're not my go to corn chip or snack. I find that, a lot like Sun Chips, these are all the same flavor once you strip away the coating. The triangle shapes are fun, but I'd rather get a corn chip I can dip into guac.
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Can't keep enough of these in the house. Both my kiddos love them and my husband and I do too. We have 3 bags now but bet they don't last the weekend. Lol These are awesome for a nacho salad type meal. They are a bit expensive in my opinion but totally worth it. #Yolo #Influenstereats Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips, 1 Ounce (Pack of 104)
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This are my favorite flavor of Doritos, are a little bit salty but I love them anyways, I love to eat them with hot sauce.
Sean T.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Never go wrong with doritos. Since day one it's been just so full of cheesy flavor and is a hit no matter what the event is or who is eating them. They really are the shiznit.

Looking for your answer?