GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsDoritos®
Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

DORITOS® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

by Doritos®

#5 in Chips

Bite into the cheesy goodness of Doritos Nacho Cheese flavored tortilla chips for a taste bud-shattering crunch. With Doritos Nacho Cheese chips every crunchy bite is packed with a burst of bold, cheesy flavor. Turn any event into a bold snacking experience! Enjoy on its own or try dipping in your favorite salsa or queso dip. Shareable bag is the perfect size to bring some crunchy deliciousness to your next party or gathering.

Does anyone know how long you usually have to wait before you get your first voxbox?
Is this the best flavor? Lmk your favorite!
Moriría mil y una vez comiéndo doritos me super encantan 😍🤤🤤
Start your review of DORITOS® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips!
Product Highlights
...as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!in reviews
Christabel H.
These are amazing and taste so good- a great comfort food and guilty pleasure. Great value for money too.
Katarzyna Z.
Burton on Trent
Good in flavor, affordable and I could have them everyday. There are many similar ones but those have this strong smell and flavor that just makes them better compared to others. They’re one of my favorite types.
Asal D.
london
This is one of the best snacks to eat. Best to eat it while watching movies or anywhere. It definitely met my expectations. Very affordable and very tasty. Would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Bethany L.
Huddersfield
Amazing taste, flavour and texture. Amazing for the price. Would recommend to anyone for a snack or to pop in a pack lunch. The brand have always impressed me and my peers
Aimee C.
Northallerton
DORITOS® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by Aimee C.
So I’m sure literally everyone has tried these , and I’d be very surprised if you haven’t as these are by far my favourite crisps , they’re also only £1.00 in most stores. I’m absolutely in love with these, if you love your spice chilli heat wave Doritos are perfect for you, so go to your local store and try these now(your the one missing out).
Abbyleigh Y.
L20 7aj
These crisps are very nice and tasty and have a great taste, these are crunchy and taste like the name nacho cheese, they are very good
Amz
ByAmz
Nacho cheese Doritos are amazing. They are second to the hot flavour but they are so good. Not very ealthy and a little pricey but they are a perfect cheat day option. Love to use them for nachos accompanied by dips and cheese.
Kathy L.
Liverpool, Merseyside
My family all love doritios, my youngest love the cheese, eldest love the spicy one, me I enjoy the cool flavour. We can eat them straight, or with dips love the crunch on them
Charlotte K.
Newcastle upon Tyne , Tyne and Wear
Lovely crisps. A lot in the bag which is always good. Just the right level of spice.
Carissa M.
Windholme lancaster
These are the best CRISPS in the world especially when cheese and salsa is added ooouuusshhhhhh just delicious 😋

325 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria B.
Southampton, Hampshire
Monique S.
Duluth, MN
il y a 10 mois
DORITOS® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips What is your flavor way to eat them ( nacho)?
Sherry H. il y a 8 mois
Try the pickle flavored cause they are good