Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS® #3 in Chips

Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol see more...

• What's your favorite snack item ?? #FaveSnack Doritos® ...9 Answers
  • Has anyone tried putting Texas Pete hot sauce in the bag ...4 Answers
  • Have you ever tried any other flavors besides Cool Ranch ...12 Answers
Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
  • "For some reason I always try to convince myself i hate Doritos but as soon as someone has them or my parents buy them I end up eating the whole bag!" in 5 reviews
Hailey D.
Huntington
I LOVE  Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips !!! They have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. My family has always been a chip family, so we always have chips laying around. These chips have always met my expectations & have been a fulfilling and yummy snack for years! I like most of the flavors that Doritos have put out, but Nacho Cheese will always be my favorite.
Jessica D.
New Jersey
One of my favorite chips of all time!  Love, love, LOVE the crunch, the cheesy nacho flavored delicious chips.  Can go through half a family sized bag, if am not paying attention.  A girl's best friends in winter - Netflix and Doritos :)  Or any other season really.  I know most dip them in salsa, but I like drowning mine in tzatziki or just enjoying them by the handful.  You don't know gluttonous happiness, until you've overindulged on Doritos Nacho Cheese!
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
Doritos are so yummy! I love eating them with sandwiches or even in my sandwich.. Haha! They always satisfy when I'm craving something salty and unhealthy. I don't reach for these a lot, because they aren't the best option for chips if you're looking at the nutrition label, but when I do reach for them I am never disappointed.
Betty G.
Purchased at: Walmart
These doritos are always good to have around when you want something other than potato chips. I eat them plain and we also make great dishes with it. We use them for taco night as the base to go along with ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and shredded cheese. These chips go perfectly with our taco dishes. The nacho flavor is on point.
April D.
I love Doritos. I have loved them since I was a little girl. I do feel like the flavor has changed somewhat and the quality is not as great as it was when I was younger. Maybe my tastes have changed, maybe the product has changed, maybe they have attempted to make these healthier and it has affected the taste? I'm not sure...I just don't love these as much as I used to but I still purchase when I have a craving for a good Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chip!
Tara H.
Lees Summit, MO
I prefer the Cool Ranch but Nacho Cheese Doritos are great too! I love Doritos because the chips themselves are great! It's such a weird thing and it's difficult to explain but they aren't too hard and crunchy like most tortilla chips. They are just a perfect consistency. Lord that sounds ridiculous but just wait until I follow it up with this one: try it duped in sour cream. I know...I know. It sounds ridiculous and disgusting. I thought the same thing when someone else suggested it to me but it's somehow a perfect combination. I'm not saying you need to coat it or even scoop like you would with quesoor salsa. Just a bit on the chip and it's a cheap snack. 🙆
Lindsey N.
Doritos are amazing, and if you are reading reviews for these you need to go and buy some now!  Doritos go great with everything, I have also enjoyed them in a sandwich with some deli meat, cheese, lettuce, and mayo.  The crunch and the cheesy flavor just go together :) Now go buy yourself a bag and enjoy!!!!!
paige w.
i love dorritos so much! they have the perfect flavour and crunch to them. they do not need to be dipped in anything and are easy to take on the go. They do make your fingers a little red (if you eat the nacho cheese flavour) but it is 100% worth it. These are a great snack for home, on the go, or for parties.
Brooke E.
I love love love Doritos chips. They are a perfect party snack and there are so many different ways to serve them. One of my favs is to top them off with a rotel dip! Yummy stuff! However, I wish that the Doritos brand could find a way to make these tasty snacks just a little healthier or more organic based.
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Nacho cheese or cool ranch Doritos?
Nora C.
These are so good! Anyone else addicted to them? 😊
Gabriela V.
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?
Esmeralda S.
Which is Your favorite Dorito flavor?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What do you like better cool ranch or nacho?

Doritos®  Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips