Doritos® Nacho Cheese Dip uploaded by Nicole B.Doritos® Nacho Cheese Dip uploaded by Nicole B.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Duckie L.
Auburn , AL
When I can’t find my favorite cheese dip (Gordo’s), Doritos cheese dip is an excellent alternative. Sure, it’s not “healthy,” but it’s definitely delicious! I love the flavor, and Doritos can do no wrong in my book! Try this stuff ASAP!
Yuliia B.
East Hanover, NJ
I know it's not the healthiest thing to eat, but it tastes so good with the chips. Perfect on the cheat day, better with the plain Doritos! So cheesy and thick. I also like doritos salsa dip, would recommend!
Bridgette E.
Kokomo , IN
I've tried a variety of different cheese dips. Some have been good. Some have been god awful. This falls into the former catagory. I'd even say its one of my favourites. The taste is very cheesy and it has a good consistancy for dipping. I like having it with doritos or with pringles, but its also really nice with some freshly chopped up carrot sticks. Mmmmmmm! :) The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because it's unhealthy for my body. I recommend to anyone who needs a snack or likes to snack! Doritos® Nacho Cheese Dip
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
This Doritos Nacho Cheese dip is super good! I love salsa and queso and this cheese dip is up there with my favorites! Super affordable and can be found at your local grocery store/Walmart/Target, etc. The flavor is really strong in this dip and I love that! This dip is also really versatile! You can eat it with flavored chips, regular tortilla chips, on tacos, on quesadillas, as an ingredient when making other dips, etc! I would definitely purchase this again and highly recommend it!
Amanda S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
ADDICTING. I'm a huge fan of nacho cheese dip in general but this one is so yummy. I like it with the nacho cheese Doritos or even a plain tortilla chip. The dip is good because it has a little spice to it which is good, I gave it 4 starts because sometimes if you over heat it it separates but other than that it's good
britney h.
Weslaco, TX
You could ask anyone who knows & ask them what's my favorite thing to snack on & right away they will say cheese lol, why cheese you might ask ? Well ever since I was small I use to always ask for cheese & till this day I live cheese, actually I've always dreamed of going to a farm of cheeses & tasting different things! Lol I love everything about it!
Maria S.
Orange Park, FL
This product has the best dips there is My oldest son and my brother my husband loves dorito dips there is so many flavors to choose from so I get three or four different ones keep everyone happy on the road trip.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
There is nothing like Doritos Nacho cheese dipping sauce. I don't fancy nachos very often, but when I have cravings for it, I need it immediately. This sauce is good for dipping of course but you can also pour it over your nachos with some sliced jalapenos and warm it in the oven for about 10 mins, delicious!
Anita V.
I love this dip when heated up. Especially love to dip tortilla chips in it. It's a great value for the price. I have bought at many different times for parties Etc and it's always one of the first things to go. I will continue to buy this nacho cheese dip that's the number one on my list for dips
Mariah W.
Im absolutley in love with this cheese dip! I bought mine from dollar general. So this product is available almost anywhere. I think this cheese would be greatly paired with any original salty chips. I was satisfied with this product because it has a great consistency and its so delicious!
soomyTV |.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Is this tasty 😋 or not???
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Is this available in Canada?

Amazon