Doritos® Mix Taco Explosion Flavored Tortilla Snacks uploaded by Estefany P.Doritos® Mix Taco Explosion Flavored Tortilla Snacks uploaded by Yamileth C.Doritos® Mix Taco Explosion Flavored Tortilla Snacks uploaded by Shanta C.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Tortillas

Doritos Mix Taco Explosion Chips:4 flavors & shapes Taco + Nacho cheese + Salsa + Sour cream = A crazy-good taco explosion Flavored tortilla snacks Guaranteed fresh

Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This was really good. I thought it was great how each chip was flavored different instead of all the flavor being on every chip. Definitely yummy and a fun way to mix things up, if your bored with your regular old chip flavors. It really did have a good taco taste, with sour cream and everything. It was pretty amazing how they captured all the flavors, very well executed. Definitely will repurchase and recommend!
Connie P.
Loved this product and the cheese kind to.Sooo good,and great for parties or home.was priced jyst right.hope to see these come back to walmart soon,please.And the cheese mix ones to,yummy!!!
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Deliciousness in a bag. I am crazy for Mexican good, and these spices in the bag taste amazing on a dorito! I love snaking on these with nacho cheese for a real Mexican treat. mmmmm.....
JM S.
Stockton
This taco mix from Doritos is OK. I would have wanted more flavor or spice from the chip. Some of the chips where bland tasting. I bought mine in the local grocery store, but when I returned to try it out again it was not on the shelf anymore. I would still recommend it because it still tastes good just on the light side.
Daizha S.
Terre Haute, IN
Have these been discontinued or am I just so unlucky that I can't find them anymore? These were sooooo good! The cheese variety was alright, but the taco is where it's at.
TIFFANY S.
I'm into eating snacks, it's kinda a bad thing but I am lol. These were something I would eat if I needed too and just didn't have anything else. They ARE good, but they're not great. I wouldn't repurchase them unless my hubby wanted them. Not that they're bad! Just not my choice of chip right now!
Britney W.
Cortland
I have always loved the taco flavored Doritos so when they came out with this I was very excited! The flavors all blend together so well and taste great! I tried them at a party and ever since my husband and I have a hard time passing them up at the stores! Definitely recommend them!
Kassandra D.
While these Doritos did remind me of tacos none of the chips actually tasted like a straight up taco. I like the variety of the bag but it isn't mixed very well I only had a couple of the hollow triangular chips. I like the Variety bags but the Taco flavor isn't my favorite.
Crystal H.
Lewisburg, WV
This was a fun item to try with the different textures and flavors. It was easy to throw a handful in your mouth or pick through just what you were in the mood for. I would recommend trying this. Something for each family member's tastebuds.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Doritos® Mix Cheese Explosion Flavored Tortilla Snacks my kids are crazy about these chip. Good for take along to school, an great for movie night snack.
Taye T.
Orlando, FL
I haven't seen them yet, what store did you find them in?
Charley F.
Stafford
OMG where can I find these I have never tried nor have I ever seen these in shops I must have!!! Doritos® Mix Cheese Explosion Flavored Tortilla Snacks
Cintia Paola B.
Campeche
Is it really delicious ? I cannot try it :(
Fatimah R.
Marsiling
Wish to try it but where I lived doesn't sell this . But is it nice ?