GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsDoritos®
Mix Cheese Explosion Flavored Tortilla Snacks

Doritos® Mix Cheese Explosion Flavored Tortilla Snacks

by Doritos®

Doritos is for the bold. Grab a bag of Doritos mix cheese explosion and get ready to make some memories you won’t forget. With 4 flavors and shapes in every bag, it’s a bold snack mix experience. Try a bag of these Doritos mix cheese explosion snacks today.

Have you tried this? How is it?
Does this taste similar to Nacho Cheese Doritos?
Where can I get these?
Start your review of Doritos® Mix Cheese Explosion Flavored Tortilla Snacks!
robin T.
Somerset, KY
Doritos® Mix Cheese Explosion Flavored Tortilla Snacks uploaded by robin T.
These are great! I love all the different cheese flavors in one bag. it's a great little snack and all my kids love them too!
Susan C.
Vancouver, WA
Its been a family favorite for a while. I like the mix of the different textures. I find this at my local grocery stores. I'm a fan of the OG nacho cheese. My mom prefers this mix cause it doesn't have as much powder.  If you like Doritos, you can't pass these up.
Jamey O.
Jacksonville florida
Doritos® Mix Cheese Explosion Flavored Tortilla Snacks uploaded by Jamey O.
First time buying my family likes them. will buy again kids enjoy the different chips i can please everyone.
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
One of the best chip mixes. The variety keeps you interested. Different shapes and flavors keep you eating more.
Katherine G.
Great savor! I can't just eat one! I love seeing any new Doritos on the market, and i do appreciate the variant textures of the unique shapes included in the Doritos Mix.
Martie H.
Nedrow, NY
Not impressed.. each piece tasted just like the other one... there was no flavor diffence .
Patricc A.
Houston, tx
Purchased at: Target
Seriously so excited when they came out with this love cheese explosion. I love all the new little versions so freakin good..its not super expensive but hard to find not in every store but definitely worth it if you find it really fun thing to try really great taste
Kristina L.
These are seriously my favorite chips. A ton of different flavors in one bag, such as, a bit of spicy but also super cheesy.
Mary K.
Missoula, MT
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm one that can never decide what kind of snacks I want. Having a mix like this is great. They have a mix that has pretzels in it that I really like too. They are cheesy and make a good snack
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
Do you love cheese!?!? I LOVEEEE CHEESE. well thank goodness finally i cheese lover like me made this flavor. Perfect for any occasion and inexpensive.  Any food junkie or cheese lover at there: calling all you in to get this product! Cheese= <3 oh did i mention I LOVE CHEESE???