DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Samantha T.
New Castle, PA
These aren't that bad like I will eat them if like my fiancé bought them but I dont think its something I would make sure id go out of my way for. not bad though.
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
These are so fun. They taste just like Doritos but with cheese inside. They are a quick and tasty snack. They don't have a frozen taste.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2012 reviews
انه طعمه حلو اسمع عنه لكن انا لا دوقته ولا مره صحاااابي بيشكروووا فيي جداااا انهههه جميلااااا جدااا جدااا
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
I am obsessed with these. I really love the spicy ones too. They go great with ranch. I wouldn’t say they are healthy, but they are definitely a good snack! Lol I’ve never seen anything like them. I will definitely buy again!
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
These aren’t as good as they might sound. They definitely taste artificial, if that makes sense. Fake cheese!
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Vanessa G.
Tenaha tx
these have a delicious taste I would reccomend you cook these in the oven just discovered this and I love
Lori U.
Fayette
I love these Doritos with cream cheese especially at night I used to eat them whenever I was dating my husband and I used to snack on them at night
Lauren R.
Anjou, QC
I bought these when I was having a movie night at my house and everyone loved them. We were unsure at the beginning but they were so good and so cheesy!!
julise s.
hey’re very cheesy and thick, it’s a good snack for anyone who likes Doritos or cheese its so yummy prodruct
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?

back