DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #3 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Lori U.
I love these Doritos with cream cheese especially at night I used to eat them whenever I was dating my husband and I used to snack on them at night
Lauren R.
Sherbrooke, QC
I bought these when I was having a movie night at my house and everyone loved them. We were unsure at the beginning but they were so good and so cheesy!!
julise s.
hey’re very cheesy and thick, it’s a good snack for anyone who likes Doritos or cheese its so yummy prodruct
Vanessa M.
Kennewick, WA
Omg i love these they are so delicious at first i was iffy about trying them but i reccomend these for dinner for the kids or when you want a snack
Victoria K.
Yum. I don’t know how this has such a low rating. I got these for my daughter, who loves Doritos and she wasn’t a fan. I dipped mine in ranch and thought they were great! Just be careful. 1 minute over and all the cheese is gone
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
I love this brand! Dorito's was always my favorite they have a great flavor and I love almost everything this brand comes out with! Very tasty, a good crunch and perfect for a game night or fun relaxing night at home! Perfect side dish for any occasion
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
These are amazing. They have a ton of cheese in them. I have only bought them a couple times because they are kind of expensive. They are best when they are crunchy. I would definitely buy these again.
nelly m.
two of my favorite brands together, I love this cheesy nacho snack. Always leaves a great taste and satisfys the craving for cheese. I have bought it before. The cons is that there arent enough in the box. Its a must try, love it!
sirine a.
I love this is chips doritos his packet is very beautiful his is very delicious and i like eat this is chips with my friends
Eridania R.
MIAMI, Florida
Son rico me fascinan y a mis hijos tambien. Son super crujiente deliciosas y su precio está bien en mi país. Me gustaría ver más variedad y mayor cantidad
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?