DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Saritha L.
mocoa Putumayo

el mejor sin duda.

Los amo, me fascinan, son mis favoritos.

No los cambiaría.

Son super delicioso.

desde la primera vez que los probé, los amaba.

Solo los amo
Sara V.
Mega saboroso, vale super à pena comprar, aqui em casa não falta nunca e todos comem. Não conheço alguém que não goste de comer
Ashley R.
London, OH
The Doritos loaded cheese snacks are a great tailgating appetizer. I tried them for the first time this weekend and I love them. They are so yummy and cheesy.
Katelyn D.
Sulphur, LA
We tried these on a whim when we saw them at wal mart, they were pretty affordable and we hadn’t seen anything like them. They were pretty good, however the cheese itself doesn’t have much flavor and it was difficult to get the right temperature. Out of the oven was way too hot but they cooled so quickly we were eating Solid cheese. Kids would probably love them!
Laci B.
Palatka
They are very good if they are cooked correctly. Do not try what my boyfriend did and microwave them thinking they will taste the same. They don't
Amanda S.
Mobile , AL
Imagine your wildest fat kid dream. This my friends, was mine. Imagine a crispy crust, reminiscent of Doritos, encased around a gooey cheese log, strings of cheese dripping from your first bite. This is the stuff weight watchers have nightmares of. This is the worst...and the best thing...you could ever put in your mouth.
Kassandra R.
Lancaster , PA
So tasty, when I first saw these I wasn't sure. I am so glad I tried them, they are so yummy😍
Amber R.
Jackson, OH
Theyre better fried, oven isnt the best. Its not the taste you think that they will have. They're best eaten with melty cheese dip! Yummm.
Doaa S.
It is one of my favorite kind of food ❤❤👌I can't stop buying it again and again🙊 It is very fantastic product👍❤❤
britney l.
these are super good if your looking for a good appetizer. nice and cheesy. would recommend
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.