DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I wasn’t too impressed with these. I didn’t find them to taste like Doritos at all personally. They were crunchy on the outside and very cheesy in the inside. The inside was like velveeta cheese which is not my favorite. The taste wasn’t bad it just wasn’t great either.
Isabel C.
Two stars because they're tolerable enough to eat if you've already purchased them. Besides that they're disgusting. Nothing like regular Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips and the cheese in them tastes CHEAP.
Victoria K.
Yum. I don’t know how this has such a low rating. I got these for my daughter, who loves Doritos and she wasn’t a fan. I dipped mine in ranch and thought they were great! Just be careful. 1 minute over and all the cheese is gone
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
These are amazing they are perfect for something fast but yummy. My family loves these it's like a mozerlla stick but the breading is Doritos and it's shaped like a Doritos!! So yummy. If you like Doritos and mozerlla stick you will love these no doubt
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I hate this so much I tried it and I thought is would be good and but it was so nasty the cheese was so gross and the breading gross to and i don't recommend this at all
Laiken T.
Winchester, KY
These are just nasty! I love Doritos chips so of thought I would try these and they don't taste no where near the same as the chips. They have a horrible taste, I couldn't even force myself to eat a whole one. Will definitely not be buying these again...one time was enough for me.
Anne H.
Gobles, MI
Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from these when they came out. Since they were a 7-11 creation, I was anticipating something a lot worse than what I got. They're decent if you like bright orange liquids that are quietly reminiscent of nacho cheese.
nelly m.
two of my favorite brands together, I love this cheesy nacho snack. Always leaves a great taste and satisfys the craving for cheese. I have bought it before. The cons is that there arent enough in the box. Its a must try, love it!
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
I am obsessed with these. I really love the spicy ones too. They go great with ranch. I wouldn’t say they are healthy, but they are definitely a good snack! Lol I’ve never seen anything like them. I will definitely buy again!
Virginia N.
Jefferson , OH
The only thing better than Doritos is Doritos filled with warm gooey cheese. We got these for giggles, just to try them out, and fell in LOVE. Great product and easy to make. Crunchy on the outside, warm magic on the inside!
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.