DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Tara C.
I was very dissatisfied with these little snacks. I expected the dorito flavor to be tied into the whole snack and not just the outside. The inside was just too much cheese for me and not enough dorito. I also expected them to be crispy but they were chewy.
Kristen W.
Laurel, MD
Not bad. These are a great snack for kids. The first time I tried these, they were offered for sale at 7-Eleven. They were good, but not something I would specifically look into buying. But once they came out in stores, my kids asked for them constantly.
Cameron L.
Honestly, I'm not a fan of these. They don't taste much like Doritos (just more of a generic cheese flavor). Also, if you cook them in the microwave, they're more than likely going to be soggy. But even in when baked in the oven, I don't care for them.
Emily F.
Moultrie, GA
When I first bought these, I honestly thought they were going to be horrible, but I tried to keep an open mind because I love cheese sticks. Boy was this a shocker.. My kids demand that we have these on hand for summer midday snack now. We are hooked!
Melissa P.
We tried these Frito Lay Doritos Loaded with nacho cheese inside of a breaded pocket, and they are delicious. I think a bit pricey for what you get out of the box, but so delicious, we like buying them as a snack or appetizer side. The nacho cheese inside is so good, and the breading is also.
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
I wasn't sure if I was going to like them because it's a lot of cheese at once, but they were delicious!! I love Doritos and have since I was a kid!! These are so easy and quick to make! Plus they're are too expensive depending on where you buy them.
Angelika T.
Elmwood Park
Not the best product I've tasted. It tasted like rubber coated with gross nacho cheese breading. The price was affordable, however it does not taste good to me. The inside was weirdly chewy and it tasted fake. I would not recommend this to others.
Tasha A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I tried these a few months back they were gross i think its the cheese. they were affordable but i think its cause no one likes them. no not remotely healthy. first time consumer and the last time too. i would not recommend these to anyone i know.
Kara T.
Sugar Land, TX
These are okay. They're kinda weird. I purchased them to try because they looked really cool and they taste fine but I'm just not sure that I would buy them again. Nothing really stood out to me about them. They're in the freezer section at the grocery store.
Thomas W.
Bought these as I like Doritos.  Wasn't sure what to expect considering its frozen.  Ended up popping these in the toaster and was pleasantly surprised at the results.  A good seasoned outside that is crisp with a thicker cheesy inside.  Good for a snack or appetizer!
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?