DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Andrea L.
Oak Harbor, WA
These are alright. The cheese gets overwhelming after eating a couple of them. They also have a weird texture to them. My kids love them though DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks
Logan G.
Jacksonville, AR
There was no cheese inside them. They are a joke. Don't buy. They are not even good. All it is is fried substance with little seasoning. No good at all. Not healthy. Gross gross gross. Don't even think about trying them.
Danielle K.
I did not think they would be able to improve on the taste of a Dorito chip but they did with this one it is loaded with flavor and you will love them you should try them if you haven't that's okay that saves more for me
Shanna B.
Long Beach, MS
These were so good. We wanted to try a little different snack. It's definitely different but oh so yummy! Very affordable. I was satisfied with this yummy cheesy crunchy goodness. Maybe try some ranch dip along with this.
Candice C.
Dallas, TX
These are surprisingly really good! They just taste like a cooked stuffed Dorito. They are affordable I've purchased this once before and I was satisfied with my purchase. I will definitely recommend this to everyone.
Shatai M.
Bronx
Doritos are my favorite brand of chips. I always purchase Doritos. They are my go-to chips for events. I usually buy them at my local supermarket. They are chips that are sold. I would recommend them to several people.
Ashlee L.
St Paul Park, MN
These were fun to try. The packaging sucked me in. I loved the concept of these, but overall, when cooking them in the toaster over they didn't crisp up much and they were kind of soggy compared to regular pizza rolls
Stephanie N.
These taste pretty good. I love red Doritos and cheese so these hit the spot for me. The only problem is they're extremely unhealthy and I got acid reflux from them. They're good but I don't think I'll buy them again.
Sia A.
Lilburn , GA
These do not taste anything like Doritos or nachos. I was very disappointed that it didn't meet my expectations. My first time buying and I wouldn't buy them again. Not much of anything from them. Would not recommend.
Elva J.
Compton , CA
I went to target and decided to pick these up for a quick snack on the weekend . I baked them in the over for a couple of minutes ( following the box directions )
Very tasty and super cheesy !! I ate them with ranch !
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.