DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Khary O.
Love theseeee
I used to buy them at the 7-Eleven all the time .very cheesy taste just like Doritos nachos i believe its crumbled doritos with cheese fried
There sooo good im actually getting super hungry lol
Its is cheap at the 7 -Eleven i used to buy it 4 for 1 dollar
dayanara p.
Coram, NY
I originally saw these advertised at 7-11 and once got them from there. They were horrible! They weren't cheese and seemed old. I have since seen them in the super market and decided to give them another try, THEY'RE AMAZING! Crispy on the outside and gooey on the in:) Def not the healthiest choice though!
Kimberly H.
I just recently brought this back about a month ago and I was kind of skeptical of how they would taste but they are pretty good the pros are you have to fry for them to taste good I tried them in the oven and they're not as good as frying them they are affordable
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
These are very good but there is not a lot in a box. They're very rich and are not very healthy. I always suggest cooking these in an oven of some sort whether it be a conventional oven or a toaster oven. The crispiness on the outside is very important to making
No Brasil, não tinha encontrado esses nacho, quando cheguei aqui nos EUA, logo comprei, muito gostoso, ótimo para acompanhar uma cerveja ou até mesmo para um lanche da tarde.
Alana C.
These were disappointing. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but they didn't cook very well,... Wasn't a nice crunch on the outside and the cheese didn't melt to the effect that is shown. Did have some sort of Doritos flavoring to them. Probably wouldn't buy again
Katie C.
These are okay. I think they hope them up so big that everyone thought they were going to be better than they actually were and we do eat them but they're not as great as I thought they were going to be. They're very inexpensive and you can find them at Walmart.
Alicia B.
Spruce pine
Now these are kind if a weird thing to see in the supermarket but once you actually try them your mind will be blown they have a delicious outside Doritos​ crust and amazing cheesy center it almost makes me forget about how much junk I'm shoving into my body
Mandy S.
Mobile , AL
Imagine your wildest fat kid dream. This my friends, was mine. Imagine a crispy crust, reminiscent of Doritos, encased around a gooey cheese log, strings of cheese dripping from your first bite. This is the stuff weight watchers have nightmares of. This is the worst...and the best thing...you could ever put in your mouth.
Tara C.
I was very dissatisfied with these little snacks. I expected the dorito flavor to be tied into the whole snack and not just the outside. The inside was just too much cheese for me and not enough dorito. I also expected them to be crispy but they were chewy.
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?