DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Tara C.
I was very dissatisfied with these little snacks. I expected the dorito flavor to be tied into the whole snack and not just the outside. The inside was just too much cheese for me and not enough dorito. I also expected them to be crispy but they were chewy.
Jesse F.
Jackson, NJ
Makes a great snack combining the excellent taste of Doritos with an extra cheesy flavor! Would recommend for any cheese lover as it is a better cheesy snack than many of the competitors out there. Price is fairly affordable too.
Lauren D.
Ridgefield, CT
So I got these at 7 eleven and it was weird because the hot food there grosses me out but the doritos were great they had a good taste I would definitely have them again
Sabrina D.
Nashvillie
These are disgusting. I hated these so much. They tasted so bad and the cheese just wasn't good. It was just wrong all together. I will never buy this horrible product every again and I wouldn't recommend it to my worse enemy.
Karen R.
Durham, NC
Estos son mis favoritos! Los como desde que era pequeña, me encanta el sabor a queso con un toque picosito, el crunch es perfecto!! Cada que viajo no me pueden faltar! Tienen que probarlo son muy ricos y en especial los rojos!
Andrea Y.
Brookings, SD
I am a lover of almost all things cheese, including these. They are delicious and have plenty of cheese. The most disappointing part is how unhealthy these are. Only thing that might help their case is you oven bake these instead of frying with all that oil!
Kashh Ć.
Awful! I honestly don't like the taste. Too much cheese not enough dorito taste. Very disappointed with this product. Dorito has lots of potential and this product doesn't reflect it at all smh. Regular Doritos are great though especially with homemade cheese dip!
Katherine H.
Wise, VA
My boyfriend and I have tried these. We made them when we had several people over. They are so yummy. If you have ever tried a dorito loco taco, it's like that. They were so delicious our guests thought I made them home made.
Mandy G.
My son and husband loves these, but I'm not a huge fan. I don't care for the way the cheese in the middle tastes. We bought them at Walmart. We have also purchased the cool ranch flavor. Would recommend if you like cheese.
Nicole F.
Versailles, MO
Overall good product. It's a good choice for quick snacks or game day get togethers. It has a bold cheese flavor inside and out! The crunchy outside really helps support the creamy center. Add to that the quick prep and bake time make this a huge time saver! Thank you Doritos for an affordable quality product!
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.