DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Sophie D.
#Doritos - #Cheese #Melt... what else can you ask for.... worlds best snack... maybe add bacon in the future?! Mawh mawh ha!
Radia B.
L'un des meilleur chips que j'ai gouter de toute ma vie , la texture agréable a la bouche, le goût ultra bon , un vrai délice
sirine a.
I love this is chips doritos his packet is very beautiful his is very delicious and i like eat this is chips with my friends
Paola M.
This is too much for my palate, I love it so much that I will eat a least 3 bags per day and still will want more and more.
Estrella I.
Estas tortullas de maiz me encantan.. todas las presentaciones.. super crujientes y se pieden acompañar con cualquier dip
Soma.Dilla S.
My number one crisp so good especially when diped into the mayo sours I normaly have it for snak or when out and about
Laura Maolli S.
I can not miss my partner and I love the strong flavor and the best thing is that not tired with soda are a good snack
yeimy v.
They are deliciosa, super crunchy and with the cheese inside ir simply makes them more perfect than are for themselve
Yaitlyn M.
DORITOOOSSS!! OH GOD, es super duper ultra mega delicioso! Mucho QUESOOO! AHAHHAHHAHA, Provoca comer todo el día eso
Gianny M.
Es bueno ..pero viene muy poca cantidad ,lo malo es que aveces no me viene con el sabor que tiene se siente a maiz 😕
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.