DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #3 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Kimberly J.
Moncton, NB
doritos are my weakness!! If I have a cheat snack doritos is usually what I go for ! my favorite ate the nacho one and zesty
Paola M.
This is too much for my palate, I love it so much that I will eat a least 3 bags per day and still will want more and more.
Nellyant Estrella I.
Estas tortullas de maiz me encantan.. todas las presentaciones.. super crujientes y se pieden acompañar con cualquier dip
Soma.Dilla
My number one crisp so good especially when diped into the mayo sours I normaly have it for snak or when out and about
Laura Maolli S.
I can not miss my partner and I love the strong flavor and the best thing is that not tired with soda are a good snack
yeimy v.
They are deliciosa, super crunchy and with the cheese inside ir simply makes them more perfect than are for themselve
Yaitlyn M.
DORITOOOSSS!! OH GOD, es super duper ultra mega delicioso! Mucho QUESOOO! AHAHHAHHAHA, Provoca comer todo el día eso
Gianny M.
Es bueno ..pero viene muy poca cantidad ,lo malo es que aveces no me viene con el sabor que tiene se siente a maiz 😕
Excellent potatoes for snacking, crunchy texture and good taste and great quantity, ideal for sharing with friends
fashion 3.
Ou m'y god i love this ssssso much it IS relly so god it IS the best chips for meee Ana m'y familly love this chips
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?