DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Eridania R.
MIAMI, Florida
Son rico me fascinan y a mis hijos tambien. Son super crujiente deliciosas y su precio está bien en mi país. Me gustaría ver más variedad y mayor cantidad
Lauren R.
Anjou, QC
I bought these when I was having a movie night at my house and everyone loved them. We were unsure at the beginning but they were so good and so cheesy!!
angeluz D.
Toronto, ON
Love this. I eat it mostly when I'm waching a movie. It's a subtistute for popcorn. Just for a bit though cause I know that there's a lot of salt in it
EMily F.
maracaibo, zulia
Este producto es muy delicioso, crujiente y fascinante. Los amo, tienen muy buen sabor no es fácil dejar de comerlos, muy bien los recomiendo
la6.m k.
I love cheese in nachos in all sizes and shapes yeah its nice while watching movies soo good and tasty specially with friends and family around
Diandy C.
They are very rich, my brother and I buy it sometimes. I really love them! The brand has great variety, I recommend them! We love it!!
Laura A.
palmira
I love Doritos SO MUCH !!! I can eat them all day watching series and getting fat, I dont care, if I'm eating Doritos everything is perfect!!
Jaideen F.
I haven't tried these yet but they are something I would like to try. What about these could you not like? Cheese & Doritos what a combo
Gabriela L.
Cada vez que voy a la tienda siempre compro doritos porq son los más ricos de todos me encanta su sabor y no reservan la boca como otros
GERALDIN SUELEN V.
lima
Yo amante del queso necesito probar una de estas!!! muero por tener una en mi boca y poder darles mi sincera opinión que ven deliciosas
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.