DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Emily A.
My guilty pleasure is not chosen these definitely go Retreat when I make them absolutely loved the flavour hopefully good price as well good value for money and good tasting well good Hi-5
Deepshikha S.
Only one word for them YUMMY . They are so delicious and mouthwatering. I can seriously lick my fingers off. They are cheesy and crispy my favourite combination. I LOVE DORITOS.
Bárbara L.
me encantan los doritos, y eso de que se pegue el sabor en los dedos es mucho mejor, es un rico snack aunque no saludable pero da igual, una vez a lo lejos no le hace mal a nadie
Deyli Lorena M.
Medley, FL
Los Doritos en las fiestas no pueden faltar, son deliciosos y aditivos. Lastima  no poder consumirlo tan seguido, el exceso de colorantes me hace mucho daño.
Maribel R.
Doritos are the best snacks for parties or small gatherings. Or to eat them alone. I love them. By simply seeing the image, you can remember its incredible taste.
Hernan H.
8952 NW 24th Terrace Doral, Florida 33172
Is perfect, it's great, it's SUPER RICOO I love these fritters, of course the cheese doritos are rich but gentlemen this is not rich, that is, is, is, MARVILLOZO
JiJi N.
the best nacho you could eat, specially when you add some cheese and put it in oven it will be over delicious, i don't know about its calories but i think it's made by corn so it should be healthy, and not pricey comparing with other chips.. :)
I love it
lali t.
Tbilisi
Loving doritos <3 and cheese and everything about this chips . Price is very good . It's delicous . Of course it's not healthy but you can treat yourself once a week .
Gianna 23761 C.
me gustan lo doritos, saben bien, es una snack apropiado para cualquier ocacion. la calidad es buena pero los empaques vienen mas llenos de aire que de producto.
Willow D.
Nacho cheese definitely has a lot of cheese added to it. I live in New Zealand and they are very cheap here, and very yummy too. I always get these chips as they have a lot of flavour.
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.