DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Ryan M.
Uniontown
Me and my brother love eating these we could easily go through a few boxes. We found them at our local Walmart that we visit often. Pros are that the taste amazing but a con is that they are extremely unhealthy but they are a great party food.
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
These tasted pretty good but left me feeling not so great afterwards. Probably the first and last time I'll purchase these, I'd much rather indulge in some jalepeno poppers if I want something fried and cheesy. I recommended trying these but I don't think they are a great go to.
Chaselyn G.
Youngsville, LA
My boyfriend loves these. Anytime we go to Walmart to grocery shop that's all he can think about. The price so bad either. They look amazing but I've been to chicken to try them. They're so messy. But we constantly have these in our house. Don't really have anything bad to say
Ashley M.
Edinburg, TX
GREAT TASTE! really natural and delicious taste! I bought mine at HEB and the price was reasonable and really healthy as well. As I am on a diet this really helps. It has greater taste that past products I have tried. The flavor is great no more no less! GREAT PRICE AS WELL
Catelyn P.
These aren't the best things I've eaten in my entire life , but they aren't the worst things I've ever eaten either! They could be a little crunchier. They seem to be a bit soggy when we make them. I've only bought them twice. I wanted to give them another chance but I honestly probably won't buy them again!
Sarah C.
Fairborn , OH
I tried these for the first time a few months ago and they are so good! I got them at Kroger. They're not exactly heathy but oh well. They're super quick to make. I would recommend them for sure
Kristen N.
W Hollywood, CA
I was sort of hesitant when I saw these in my freezer aisle. In theory, I thought they would probably be delicious, but part of me was unsure. After first making them and trying them out, I was amazed at just how good they were. Definitely a guilty pleasure of mine now.
Linda P.
Frito Lay Doritos Loaded Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks are overloaded with cheese flavor, inside and out! The breading is crunchy and super cheesy and the flavor reminds me exactly of Doritos Nachos. Inside oozes creamy liquid Nacho cheese. The flavors are explosive!
Jordan B.
Alma, AR
Okay I'm going to be honest.  I thought these would be disgusting when I saw them at the grocery store.  But I had a junk food bender one day and decided to grab these.  HOLY MOLEY they are good!  They are cheese sticks ROLLED IN DORITO DUST.  What could be better than that?!
Khary O.
Woodhaven
Love theseeee
I used to buy them at the 7-Eleven all the time .very cheesy taste just like Doritos nachos i believe its crumbled doritos with cheese fried
There sooo good im actually getting super hungry lol
Its is cheap at the 7 -Eleven i used to buy it 4 for 1 dollar
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?