DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Megan O.
Fort Pierce
This is a new find for my family.  We enjoy this product very much and have purchased it over many times.  I have not tried anything comparable to this product.  It is a great after school snack.  The boys enjoy this product a lot.  I wish there was more amount in the boxes.
Morgan S.
I was really excited to try these, because doritos + nacho cheese + breading...what could go wrong? I was somewhat disappointed, though. The cheese tasted fake, and they were mushier that I was expecting. They were edible, though, so I'll give them that! I likely won't be buying them again.
Maurice Z.
Newport
These snacks are where it at if you are looking for something to snack on after a night out or even a day by the pool! they are delicious for children and the adults who are truly kids at heart! They stay true to the Doritos flavor and are always a hit when I bring them out of the freezer!
Jessica P.
Saco
If you want to take a jalapeno popper to a whole new level, these Doritos Loaded Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks are for you! Breaded in the delicious original Doritos flavor that we know in love, it is filled with a cheesy and spicy filling that will have you craving them time and time again!
Ryan M.
Uniontown
Me and my brother love eating these we could easily go through a few boxes. We found them at our local Walmart that we visit often. Pros are that the taste amazing but a con is that they are extremely unhealthy but they are a great party food.
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
These tasted pretty good but left me feeling not so great afterwards. Probably the first and last time I'll purchase these, I'd much rather indulge in some jalepeno poppers if I want something fried and cheesy. I recommended trying these but I don't think they are a great go to.
Chaselyn G.
Youngsville, LA
My boyfriend loves these. Anytime we go to Walmart to grocery shop that's all he can think about. The price so bad either. They look amazing but I've been to chicken to try them. They're so messy. But we constantly have these in our house. Don't really have anything bad to say
Ashley M.
Edinburg, TX
GREAT TASTE! really natural and delicious taste! I bought mine at HEB and the price was reasonable and really healthy as well. As I am on a diet this really helps. It has greater taste that past products I have tried. The flavor is great no more no less! GREAT PRICE AS WELL
Catelyn P.
These aren't the best things I've eaten in my entire life , but they aren't the worst things I've ever eaten either! They could be a little crunchier. They seem to be a bit soggy when we make them. I've only bought them twice. I wanted to give them another chance but I honestly probably won't buy them again!
Sarah C.
Fairborn , OH
I tried these for the first time a few months ago and they are so good! I got them at Kroger. They're not exactly heathy but oh well. They're super quick to make. I would recommend them for sure
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?