DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
This were not as great as advertised I wouldn't purchase it again not like the cheetos one
Shelby P.
Montgomery, AL
These are pretty good! It is good if you have kids or if you want something cheesy and easy
These nacho cheese things are amazing! The taste is blasting with cheese flavor and crunch.
Deseree R.
I really thought I would love these but I was not a fan at all. My kids liked them though.
patricia m.
Where can i find this ?? I need to try then so bad in my life !!!!!! The look so delicious
Hadeer R.
I love this chips i eating much of them it's very delicious I want from you to trying it
Chelsea A.
Penitas, TX
What in the hell were you thinking? And what were you on? LSD? Next level shit. For real.
Kelly C.
These weren't not good in my opinion. They tasted like Doritos crumbs and canned cheese.
Joi J.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm not a big fan of these but my husband loves them they are entirely too cheesy for me.
Lacey N.
Whitwell, TN
My favorite hot snack. The nacho cheese mixes great with the backed Dorito layering. 😌
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.