DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Deseree R.
I really thought I would love these but I was not a fan at all. My kids liked them though.
These nacho cheese things are amazing! The taste is blasting with cheese flavor and crunch.
Jasmine C.
Glendale, AZ
I love Doritos but I tried these, and I couldn't eat them. I thought they were just nasty😭
patricia m.
Where can i find this ?? I need to try then so bad in my life !!!!!! The look so delicious
Shelby P.
Montgomery, AL
These are pretty good! It is good if you have kids or if you want something cheesy and easy
Chelsea A.
Penitas, TX
What in the hell were you thinking? And what were you on? LSD? Next level shit. For real.
Joi J.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm not a big fan of these but my husband loves them they are entirely too cheesy for me.
Kelly C.
These weren't not good in my opinion. They tasted like Doritos crumbs and canned cheese.
Hadeer R.
I love this chips i eating much of them it's very delicious I want from you to trying it
Lacey N.
Whitwell, TN
My favorite hot snack. The nacho cheese mixes great with the backed Dorito layering. 😌
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?