DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Bridget I.
These Doritos are so amazing they are very good and they're good to go when you're in a hurry
Hannah S.
Findlay, OH
These are greattt loaded with nacho cheese. Pretty affordable, i get them at my local walmart
Kassandra R.
Lancaster, PA
So tasty, when I first saw these I wasn't sure. I am so glad I tried them, they are so yummy😍
taylor f.
Nashville
love normal doritos but hated these made me sick and had a terrible taste not a good product
Deseree R.
I really thought I would love these but I was not a fan at all. My kids liked them though.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
This were not as great as advertised I wouldn't purchase it again not like the cheetos one
Shelby P.
Montgomery, AL
These are pretty good! It is good if you have kids or if you want something cheesy and easy
patricia m.
Where can i find this ?? I need to try then so bad in my life !!!!!! The look so delicious
These nacho cheese things are amazing! The taste is blasting with cheese flavor and crunch.
britney l.
these are super good if your looking for a good appetizer. nice and cheesy. would recommend
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?