DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Kaylee P.
Love Doritos not a fan of these to be honest I feel like they are gross but to each their own.
Jennifer H.
These are my sons absolute favorites ! We bought all on the shelve as he couldn't get enough !
Nichole D.
The best thing ever. I love to eat them for a snack which is the best and they have good taste
Caroline B.
A good snack to just throw in the oven. I bought it from Walmart and it was a reasonable price!
Kassandra R.
Lancaster, PA
So tasty, when I first saw these I wasn't sure. I am so glad I tried them, they are so yummy😍
Bridget I.
These Doritos are so amazing they are very good and they're good to go when you're in a hurry
Hannah S.
Findlay, OH
These are greattt loaded with nacho cheese. Pretty affordable, i get them at my local walmart
taylor f.
Nashville
love normal doritos but hated these made me sick and had a terrible taste not a good product
britney l.
these are super good if your looking for a good appetizer. nice and cheesy. would recommend
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
This were not as great as advertised I wouldn't purchase it again not like the cheetos one
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?