DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Em D.
Way too much salt, I tried it once and couldn't eat the rest as is too strong with the cheese and salt.
Gretchen B.
I love these! They always seem to cook perfectly and taste great as an appetizer or snack for the kids
Heather P.
Our kids really enjoy them. They're really cheesy and have a spice to them. Good amount for price too.
Taylor F.
These are a life saver! The cheese inside is so delicious, although, they don't taste much like Doritos
Annette C.
Cheese sauce and cheese chips wow who wouldn't love this?? It's warm and tasty good for football games
Lisa S.
Mishawaka, IN
My husband loves these! We now. It a box every time he sees one in the store! Guess I should stock up
Shelley H.
Redding
I think these are freaking nasty! Teast like fake cheese and cardboard!!!!!! Don't buy these!d!!!!!d!
Haley T.
La Fayette, GA
All I can say is YUM! These are DELICIOUS!!! I got these at my local Walmart for a pretty good price.
Eva R.
These were terrible. Was looking forward given that I like mozzarella..... but these disappointed me.
Danielle M.
Oakland
Love these chips. Kids love them.
Great tasting ........................ Great prices. Easy to find
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?