DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Andrea C.
Raleigh, NC
Trató de consumirlo poco ya que no es muy saludable! Pero es una tentación porque desde pequeña me encanta
Angela K.
Blackwood, NJ
My boyfriend and brother love these! Also the cool ranch ones as well....They say taste just like Doritos!
Mariela S.
Very delicious cheesy. I love cheese and these chips are the best. Who doesn't eat doritos?? They are good.
maghan c.
Midway
These were amazing. My husband got this and the cool ranch flavors. They make great appetizers and snacks.
Jess A.
Lebanon, OH
These things are awful. They never turn out even if you follow the instructions and the flavor is just off.
Rebekah L.
Smackover , AR
My nieces and nephews love these. Kinda messy but very good. But as an adult I don't just drool over them.
Leisa D.
Owenton
Great snack! Perfect for quick and easy snack night. Pretty good flavor outside and super cheesy when done
Jenna P.
['Bellmawr', 'NJ'], NJ
I fell in love with these the first time I tried them. They remind me the mac and cheese bites but better!
Mireshia T.
Philadelphia, PA
They were great when I first ste it and as I ate more the seasoning on the breading made me no longer enjoy
Margarita T.
They were good but when I gave them to my son he didn't like them if they get cold he would not eat them
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?