DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Mireshia T.
Philadelphia, PA
They were great when I first ste it and as I ate more the seasoning on the breading made me no longer enjoy
Mariela S.
Very delicious cheesy. I love cheese and these chips are the best. Who doesn't eat doritos?? They are good.
Jess A.
Lebanon, OH
These things are awful. They never turn out even if you follow the instructions and the flavor is just off.
LeAnna V.
Burkburnett
Had these at our last souped bowl party a big hit with everyone! Son loves them for an after school snack!
Daisy B.
Norwalk
This is probably the best thing Doritos came up with I love cheese based snakes and this is one of the best
Laurent N.
El finalllll de los muñequitos!!! Lo mejor de lo mejor!!!!!! Dios mio!! Creo que voy al super ahora mismo!
Jennifer P.
Bellmawr, NJ
I fell in love with these the first time I tried them. They remind me the mac and cheese bites but better!
Melissa C.
Linden, NJ
Didn’t think these would be as good as they actually were. For a dorito and cheese lover, this was awesome
Rebekah L.
Smackover , AR
My nieces and nephews love these. Kinda messy but very good. But as an adult I don't just drool over them.
Andrea C.
Raleigh , NC
Trató de consumirlo poco ya que no es muy saludable! Pero es una tentación porque desde pequeña me encanta
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.