DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Dayna C.
Prospect, CT
I bought these the other day from Walmart and I had such high hopes because Doritos is my favorite chip. However I just wasn’t impressed by these they just tasted like unflavored, stale crumbs. I was disappointed for sure. I won’t be buying again.
Melissa P.
We tried these Frito Lay Doritos Loaded with nacho cheese inside of a breaded pocket, and they are delicious. I think a bit pricey for what you get out of the box, but so delicious, we like buying them as a snack or appetizer side. The nacho cheese inside is so good, and the breading is also.
Thomas W.
Bought these as I like Doritos.  Wasn't sure what to expect considering its frozen.  Ended up popping these in the toaster and was pleasantly surprised at the results.  A good seasoned outside that is crisp with a thicker cheesy inside.  Good for a snack or appetizer!
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
I wasn't sure if I was going to like them because it's a lot of cheese at once, but they were delicious!! I love Doritos and have since I was a kid!! These are so easy and quick to make! Plus they're are too expensive depending on where you buy them.
Kara T.
These are okay. They're kinda weird. I purchased them to try because they looked really cool and they taste fine but I'm just not sure that I would buy them again. Nothing really stood out to me about them. They're in the freezer section at the grocery store.
Korin D.
Waterbury
I swear to you these are every bit of heaven on earth! Especially when drunk! These are so good and cheesy on the outside and inside. The outside stays crispy and the inside gets all gooey and melted. Such a great side for a small meal! Love these!
Angelika T.
Elmwood Park
Not the best product I've tasted. It tasted like rubber coated with gross nacho cheese breading. The price was affordable, however it does not taste good to me. The inside was weirdly chewy and it tasted fake. I would not recommend this to others.
Farrah B.
I bought this at the store because naturally I love doritos however this did not hit the spot at all. I cant tell you exactly what I didn't like about it I can just tell you I wouldn't purchase again. I like to stick to the original mozzarella sticks.
Vanni B.
Cape Coral
This product is absolutely amazing. I love them so much. Part of the pros is everything. There are other no cons about it. It totally met my expectations. This particular product is pretty delicious. I would totally recommend this food to others.
Natasha N.
These little pieces of heaven have wrecked my diet. They are fantastic while warm, but I'll warn you - do not try to reheat them! They are not nearly as tasty. When we bought them I was expecting to be let down, but they were surprisingly good!
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.