DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
AMANDA K.
Winthrop Hbr, IL
I've bought these three times now. I love the taste. The only issue I have with them is that I feel as if I'm eating fake cheese and I feel disgusting after eating them. It hurts my stomach. But what else would you expect from Doritos filled with cheese! Would be great as an appetizer for hosting a party.
Ok so I was expecting good things from this product but I was truly disappointed & let down.. These were definitely the most disgusting chicken nuggets I have ever eaten in my life.. I don't know where they were trying to go with these but they just didn't make it there. I DO NOT recommend these at all !
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
WEIRD. Too weird. I never thought that the day would come that I would leave less than five stars for Doritos. Because, well, DORITOS ARE AWESOME! There just felt unhealthy and sad without that big Dorito flavor. More of a novelty buy for me because they sounded interesting, but I ended up just trashing these.
Amy M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I love these for an after school snack for the kiddoes and for me too for that matter. They have the classic dorrito cheese flavoring but in a warm creamy cheesy pocket of delicious goodness! Easy to pop in the oven for a quick game snack or movie night or anytime you want to munch on something filling and tasty!
Katelyn E.
Love these. I fix these for my boyfriend when he comes home from work a lot. They are affordable and super delicious. This doesn't compare to any other product and is one of a kind and we both love these with dinners
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
These things were disgusting! We all love Doritos and spend a small fortune on them so when my husband saw these he thought they'd be a bit. We made the whole box and all six of us hated them, including my toddler! I don't know that I've ever left a one star review but I'd leave none if I could. Just gross!
Megan O.
Fort Pierce
This is a new find for my family.  We enjoy this product very much and have purchased it over many times.  I have not tried anything comparable to this product.  It is a great after school snack.  The boys enjoy this product a lot.  I wish there was more amount in the boxes.
Maurice Z.
Newport
These snacks are where it at if you are looking for something to snack on after a night out or even a day by the pool! they are delicious for children and the adults who are truly kids at heart! They stay true to the Doritos flavor and are always a hit when I bring them out of the freezer!
Morgan S.
I was really excited to try these, because doritos + nacho cheese + breading...what could go wrong? I was somewhat disappointed, though. The cheese tasted fake, and they were mushier that I was expecting. They were edible, though, so I'll give them that! I likely won't be buying them again.
Jessica P.
Saco
If you want to take a jalapeno popper to a whole new level, these Doritos Loaded Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks are for you! Breaded in the delicious original Doritos flavor that we know in love, it is filled with a cheesy and spicy filling that will have you craving them time and time again!
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?