DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #3 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Serena F.
HARLINGEN, TX
Doritos loaded are good! They are a bit much , cheese every where but on a day you are not counting calories they are a fun and popular snack especially for the kids . Price point $5 , so typical price , definitely new and fun . Also 7-11 carries them so if.you just want to try and few before you get a whole box that's a way to do it
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
I was surprise that I actually lived these as much as I did. When you cook them on the stove they come out crunchy on the outside with gooey, melted cheese on the inside. They make great afterschool snacks as well for the younger ones (they love them). You don't get many for the price and that's the only downside but these are so good!
Cagney H.
South Charleston
Frito Lay Doritos Loaded Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks, 15 oz are very different from what I am used to but have great flavor. I bought these at Kroger on sale for a decent price. I love the melty cheese inside of them. While they are not a healthy option, they are definitely in great taste and I would recommend them.
Faith W.
Chambersburg
This product is pretty yummy and my kids even liked them, and they tend to be picky. They are definitely more of an indulgence item so if you are on a diet stay away but they are great for when you want to treat yourself. They are a little pricier than I think they are worth but again they are an indulgence.
AMANDA K.
Winthrop Hbr, IL
I've bought these three times now. I love the taste. The only issue I have with them is that I feel as if I'm eating fake cheese and I feel disgusting after eating them. It hurts my stomach. But what else would you expect from Doritos filled with cheese! Would be great as an appetizer for hosting a party.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
WEIRD. Too weird. I never thought that the day would come that I would leave less than five stars for Doritos. Because, well, DORITOS ARE AWESOME! There just felt unhealthy and sad without that big Dorito flavor. More of a novelty buy for me because they sounded interesting, but I ended up just trashing these.
Ok so I was expecting good things from this product but I was truly disappointed & let down.. These were definitely the most disgusting chicken nuggets I have ever eaten in my life.. I don't know where they were trying to go with these but they just didn't make it there. I DO NOT recommend these at all !
Amy M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I love these for an after school snack for the kiddoes and for me too for that matter. They have the classic dorrito cheese flavoring but in a warm creamy cheesy pocket of delicious goodness! Easy to pop in the oven for a quick game snack or movie night or anytime you want to munch on something filling and tasty!
Katelyn E.
Love these. I fix these for my boyfriend when he comes home from work a lot. They are affordable and super delicious. This doesn't compare to any other product and is one of a kind and we both love these with dinners
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
These things were disgusting! We all love Doritos and spend a small fortune on them so when my husband saw these he thought they'd be a bit. We made the whole box and all six of us hated them, including my toddler! I don't know that I've ever left a one star review but I'd leave none if I could. Just gross!
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?