DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Katilyn K.
Portsmouth
I love these!! They're nachos and Doritos in one! It definitely met my expectations! I love the cheese in it!
Katie S.
South Charleston
These were not as good as I had hoped they would be. The outer coating did not taste that much like Doritos.
marcus R.
These are good. But don't eat like a lot at once your stomach will get up stymied found out the hard Way....
emali l.
There's are soooooooo good! Did i say so good?! U have to try them if u haven't already! It's cheesy goodness
sheryl n.
Roswell
These where not how I expected they were not that good and we're very Cheesy I would not buy these again ....
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Great product would definitely recommend. If you vist the website you can get great coupons and promo codes.
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
This is nasty made me feel sick I won't buy it again they should just stick with what is good never again no
mara l.
This is the best invention ever. If I could I would eat them all day! They're soft and super easy to Make! 10
Rosanna R.
Buckeye
Always loved doritos these are my favorite kind cant go wrong with cheese doritos my daughter's favorite also
Taney R.
These are really gross. They have a super artificial taste to them and don't even really taste like Doritos.
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?