DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #3 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Lisha R.
Jacksonville
This is more like a question. Do they really come with that much of cheese? I would loveee to try it right now.
Melissa S.
Rocklin, CA
These were good but definitely could use some improvement as far as texture goes and the quality of the cheese
D'errica W.
East Liverpool
I was not a big fan of this. Although I love the chips just not this! I bought it at Walmart and just hated it.
Lilah T.
Louisa, KY
Wow! Talk about a game changer.Its like they mixed a pizza roll with doritos and loaded full of cheese.So good
Callie s.
I love Doritos and I always have. So when these came out I definitely went and bought them. They are very good!
Buying these was a bad idea. Now I can't quit. They are weird and delicious. So much cheese. Great drunk food.
Sammie S.
Alabaster
i am not a fan of these at all.. they just do not taste that good to me. bought once and will never buy again!
Stephanie S.
We bought this at Walmart. The taste was not what I expected. We baked in the oven. We will not purchase again.
Ashley C.
Saint Joseph
Not the greatest. They don't taste right. The cheese has a very nasty taste to it. I do not recommend at all...
Ashley e.
Kokomo, IN
I love Doritos and I love cheese so I figured these would be a good choice. And they were! These are delicious
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?