DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Yakira H.
tifton
You should not buy this with your money because it’s nasty but it not high🤢I don’t think you should ever get this
Abby N.
Hamburg, PA
If you have not tried these yeah you need to it's like an explosion of cheese and your mouth they are so good!!
Ashley e.
Kokomo, IN
I love Doritos and I love cheese so I figured these would be a good choice. And they were! These are delicious
Melissa S.
ROCKLIN, CA
These were good but definitely could use some improvement as far as texture goes and the quality of the cheese
Amanda L.
Mission
Nope, nope, nope not for the price. They taste cheap. If the price was right then I could not complain but nope
Stephanie S.
We bought this at Walmart. The taste was not what I expected. We baked in the oven. We will not purchase again.
Ashley C.
Saint Joseph
Not the greatest. They don't taste right. The cheese has a very nasty taste to it. I do not recommend at all...
Lilah T.
Louisa, KY
Wow! Talk about a game changer.Its like they mixed a pizza roll with doritos and loaded full of cheese.So good
Callie S.
Laurium , MI
I love Doritos and I always have. So when these came out I definitely went and bought them. They are very good!
D'errica W.
East Liverpool
I was not a big fan of this. Although I love the chips just not this! I bought it at Walmart and just hated it.
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.