DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie S.
We bought this at Walmart. The taste was not what I expected. We baked in the oven. We will not purchase again.
Ashley e.
Kokomo, IN
I love Doritos and I love cheese so I figured these would be a good choice. And they were! These are delicious
D'errica W.
East Liverpool
I was not a big fan of this. Although I love the chips just not this! I bought it at Walmart and just hated it.
Amanda L.
Mission
Nope, nope, nope not for the price. They taste cheap. If the price was right then I could not complain but nope
Buying these was a bad idea. Now I can't quit. They are weird and delicious. So much cheese. Great drunk food.
Amber R.
They were alright/ok.....wish they were more cheesy inside! More cheese! Outside had perfect crunch n flavor!
Michelle W.
I was disappointed. I wanted these to be awesome but they just aren't. And they aren't cheap either, sad face
Crystal H.
Ashville, AL
My son ate these and was not impressed at all. He told me not to buy ever again because he didn't like them .
Julia P.
groveton
I tried these not too long ago and loved them. They are a great snack but also a nice little treat for guests
Khali B.
These are really good but sometimes the cheese drains out while you are baking them. Super cheesy obviously.
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?