DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Michelle A.
Success, MO
They have a slight powdery taste to them. The cheese middle tasted good though. It does have a good serving size.
April L.
Henderson
My kids and I love these so much! They are always begging me to buy them these for them when we go to the store.
Cyndy K.
Fremont
Always a go to when the meal is finger foods. My whole family loves them. And a great after work or school snack
Angel W.
Ware Shoals , SC
I liked the taste of the product and idea but all of the cheese melted out of most of them so they we're wasted.
Zach C.
Newburgh, IN
I loved this product! While I feel as though you don’t get very much product for the price, these are delicious.
Amber C.
I actually haven't tried these yet but would love to I have friends who have tried these and say they are amazing
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Not the biggest fan I really don't like these but I know some people do it just didn't give me that crunch I love
Jessica T.
These are great! Easy to make and full of flavor! I'm sad they are not healthier or I would eat them more often!
Sammie S.
Alabaster
i am not a fan of these at all.. they just do not taste that good to me. bought once and will never buy again!
Ashley e.
Kokomo, IN
I love Doritos and I love cheese so I figured these would be a good choice. And they were! These are delicious
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?