DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Not the biggest fan I really don't like these but I know some people do it just didn't give me that crunch I love
Kayla W.
Anderson, SC
Not my favorite Dorito product. Just not for me. Too cheesy. The outside never got crunchy when baked in the oven
c. ♡.
North Carolina
THESE ARE THE BOMB! I love these so much. they're so good and it tastes like doritos but extra cheesy! to die for
shelby p.
These where so weird and they tasted gross. It was way to cheesey. And I love cheese but that over did it for me
Amber C.
I actually haven't tried these yet but would love to I have friends who have tried these and say they are amazing
Cyndy K.
Fremont
Always a go to when the meal is finger foods. My whole family loves them. And a great after work or school snack
Yakira H.
tifton
You should not buy this with your money because it’s nasty but it not high🤢I don’t think you should ever get this
Jessica T.
These are great! Easy to make and full of flavor! I'm sad they are not healthier or I would eat them more often!
Taylor B.
These are to die for!!! Best quick snacking food only take about 10 minutes in the oven. I buy these all the time
Nichole P.
Staples, MN
I do not recommend these, I was right to be skeptical about them... too cheesy very fake tasting!! Do not buy...
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?