DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Nichole P.
Staples, MN
I do not recommend these, I was right to be skeptical about them... too cheesy very fake tasting!! Do not buy...
Yakira H.
tifton
You should not buy this with your money because it’s nasty but it not high🤢I don’t think you should ever get this
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Not the biggest fan I really don't like these but I know some people do it just didn't give me that crunch I love
shelby p.
These where so weird and they tasted gross. It was way to cheesey. And I love cheese but that over did it for me
Taylor B.
These are to die for!!! Best quick snacking food only take about 10 minutes in the oven. I buy these all the time
Debra F.
I really didn't care for the doritos loaded snacks. They did not cook well and they left a bad taste in my mouth.
Amber C.
I actually haven't tried these yet but would love to I have friends who have tried these and say they are amazing
Cyndy K.
Fremont
Always a go to when the meal is finger foods. My whole family loves them. And a great after work or school snack
April L.
Henderson
My kids and I love these so much! They are always begging me to buy them these for them when we go to the store.
Michelle A.
Success, MO
They have a slight powdery taste to them. The cheese middle tasted good though. It does have a good serving size.
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?