DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Michele C.
Sioux Falls
These are pretty interesting to try. They are really cheesy which I love and are awesome when I want to have a snack.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
These are amazing! I used to live in Florida and they sell these hot at 7 Eleven. They are so delicious and filling.
Cyn K.
Waipahu
Always purchase this on every trip to Costco. Kids love it as an after school treat. Easy to pack up for lunches too
Jenny T.
Kansas City, KS
These are an addictive snack. I do wish that there was a microwave version for easy of access. Really good though.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Where can I get these? I'm not sure if they look amazing or disgusting but either way I am down to give them a try
Tammy V.
They were okay. I was expecting a better taste but they were still good. They won't be my go to snack for the day.
Kaitlin H.
Our favorite go to chips! It's almost impossible to keep these in the house once everyone realizes they are there!
Latonya m.
Anderson, SC
Thumbs 👍 very good first time trying these were at the 7_11 and now I just can't get enough. So cheesy and crunchy.
Samantha T.
Cairo, GA
we picked these up on the freezer section at Walmart, my husband loves doritos but we were not fans of this snack.
Jessica T.
These are great! Easy to make and full of flavor! I'm sad they are not healthier or I would eat them more often!
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?