DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Michele C.
Sioux Falls
These are pretty interesting to try. They are really cheesy which I love and are awesome when I want to have a snack.
Corinna O.
Oceanside, CA
I tried these "fresh" at the 711 where I live which they cook in there little food heater they were very odd tasting
Cyn K.
Waipahu
Always purchase this on every trip to Costco. Kids love it as an after school treat. Easy to pack up for lunches too
Mary C.
Orlando, FL
Not such a big fan. Probably because it's a bit fattening. I thought I would've liked the extra cheese but not for me
Olivia H.
I actually purchase this product for my husband and he loves it! He says these are some of the best chips he has ate!
Angelique S.
Piney Chapel
They taste amazing !!!! I love whow they hade came up with a new way for children to find new flavors of this product
Lani 💛.
Boynton Beach, FL
i havent actually tasted these .. are they good?? i wanna know but im scared to buy them 😭 what if i dont like them ?
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Where can I get these? I'm not sure if they look amazing or disgusting but either way I am down to give them a try
Tammy V.
They were okay. I was expecting a better taste but they were still good. They won't be my go to snack for the day.
LaTonya M.
Anderson, SC
Thumbs 👍 very good first time trying these were at the 7_11 and now I just can't get enough. So cheesy and crunchy.
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?