DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Olivia H.
I actually purchase this product for my husband and he loves it! He says these are some of the best chips he has ate!
Becki Q.
Franklin, NC
We love these. Great for a quick snack, football parties or a quick lunch. Lots of cheesy flavor and not exspensive.
Mary C.
Orlando, FL
Not such a big fan. Probably because it's a bit fattening. I thought I would've liked the extra cheese but not for me
Angelique S.
Piney Chapel
They taste amazing !!!! I love whow they hade came up with a new way for children to find new flavors of this product
Michele C.
Sioux Falls
These are pretty interesting to try. They are really cheesy which I love and are awesome when I want to have a snack.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
These are amazing! I used to live in Florida and they sell these hot at 7 Eleven. They are so delicious and filling.
Cyn K.
Waipahu
Always purchase this on every trip to Costco. Kids love it as an after school treat. Easy to pack up for lunches too
myranda k.
They are play I would probably cook in a fryer cause other wise they taste not as crunchy to me but I give it a 4/5.
Corinna O.
Oceanside , CA
I tried these "fresh" at the 711 where I live which they cook in there little food heater they were very odd tasting
Stephanie S.
Niles
They are very good. They taste almost like a cheese filled chicken nugget, even though there isn't any chicken in it.
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?