DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Haily B.
Tellico Plains
These are pretty good. They go great with pizza or pizza rolls. Great for a snack or a party snack. Tastes like Doritos
Julie N.
Maynardville
These taste just like a dorito chip. Or I think they do. Very very good. I bought them at Walmart and will repurchase.
Heather P.
Our children love these. They're new and they enjoy them a lot. A little spicy but good. The price is pretty good too.
Sidia A.
Omg de verdad que estos doritos son muy ricos y siempre los mantengo en mi casa porque me encanta su textura y su sabor
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
I love the taste and flavor of this chips. Nacho cheese is my personal favorite because I just love cheese in general.
Carmen R.
Newlondon, CT
These are sooooo good even talking about them gets me hungry so cheesy and chewy good and can fet these babys all day
Stephanie S.
Niles
They are very good. They taste almost like a cheese filled chicken nugget, even though there isn't any chicken in it.
myranda k.
They are play I would probably cook in a fryer cause other wise they taste not as crunchy to me but I give it a 4/5.
Angelique S.
Piney Chapel
They taste amazing !!!! I love whow they hade came up with a new way for children to find new flavors of this product
Lani 💛.
Boynton Beach, FL
i havent actually tasted these .. are they good?? i wanna know but im scared to buy them 😭 what if i dont like them ?
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.