DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Dionna A.
Philadelphia
I didn't really like these. I got them while I was away and they were somewhat mushy. I didn't like the texture at all.
Courtney C.
Logan, UT
I was pleasantly surprised by these. I love the crunch the chips give on the outer layer and the flavor is just so good
Amy R.
Riquisimos!!!! Como snaks después de la escuela son perfectos y se hacen bien fáciles y rápido. Perfecto para los niños
Julie N.
Maynardville
These taste just like a dorito chip. Or I think they do. Very very good. I bought them at Walmart and will repurchase.
Kaleigh B.
Hays, KS
Sadly I did not enjoy these at all... they taste okay at first and then make your tummy upset also they're pretty pricy
Heather P.
Our children love these. They're new and they enjoy them a lot. A little spicy but good. The price is pretty good too.
Lyndsey E.
Waverly, OH
My family loves these. I buy them more than I probably should because we enjoy them so much. I buy these at Walmart.
Miriam F.
I once bought some at a seven eleven but, never found them in other kind of stores than the one.... not bad for me !
Becki Q.
Franklin, NC
We love these. Great for a quick snack, football parties or a quick lunch. Lots of cheesy flavor and not exspensive.
myranda k.
They are play I would probably cook in a fryer cause other wise they taste not as crunchy to me but I give it a 4/5.
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?