DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #3 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
wes c.
Didnt really care for these. Cheese is the sort of fake stuff you get at fast food resturants. Would recommend to try.
Carli D.
Gilbert
Good, but I would personally prefer white cheese instead of American. I would rather eat regular Doritos but still good
Kim C.
Calera, AL
Super yummy. Thought they wouldnt be very good but once I tried them I loved them. Very good and im buying these again.
Heather P.
Our children love these. They're new and they enjoy them a lot. A little spicy but good. The price is pretty good too.
Amanda P.
Boaz, AL
These are good! The flavor is there. But, I think they'd be better fried than baked, as the box suggests you bake them.
Haily B.
Tellico Plains
These are pretty good. They go great with pizza or pizza rolls. Great for a snack or a party snack. Tastes like Doritos
Ebonie C.
These are so good, can't go wrong with chips stuffed with cheese in them. We have them as like an appetizer in my house
Julie N.
Maynardville
These taste just like a dorito chip. Or I think they do. Very very good. I bought them at Walmart and will repurchase.
Dionna A.
Philadelphia
I didn't really like these. I got them while I was away and they were somewhat mushy. I didn't like the texture at all.
Sidia A.
Omg de verdad que estos doritos son muy ricos y siempre los mantengo en mi casa porque me encanta su textura y su sabor
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?