DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #3 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Ashley W.
NORFOLK, VA
These are so delcious and so easy to make. I loved them when taco bell first had them and having them in store is great.
Druan R.
Peru, IN
Such a great bar. I love the taste. Very flavorful. The price point is not bad either. I would recommend this to anyone.
Courtney W.
These are amazing! I love the taste. I wish there were more in a box, a little too expensive for the number you receive.
Madeline W.
If they are not cooked just right they can be soggy. I will not purchase these again. Make sure to read the instructions.
Deidra B.
If I could have put no stars I would have!! They where extremely too salty and mushy.. I couldn't even eat more than one
Courtney C.
Logan, UT
I was pleasantly surprised by these. I love the crunch the chips give on the outer layer and the flavor is just so good
Amanda P.
Boaz, AL
These are good! The flavor is there. But, I think they'd be better fried than baked, as the box suggests you bake them.
Dionna A.
Philadelphia
I didn't really like these. I got them while I was away and they were somewhat mushy. I didn't like the texture at all.
Kim C.
Calera, AL
Super yummy. Thought they wouldnt be very good but once I tried them I loved them. Very good and im buying these again.
Carli D.
Gilbert
Good, but I would personally prefer white cheese instead of American. I would rather eat regular Doritos but still good
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?