DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Madeline W.
Temple, TX
If they are not cooked just right they can be soggy. I will not purchase these again. Make sure to read the instructions.
Ashley W.
Norfolk, VA
These are so delcious and so easy to make. I loved them when taco bell first had them and having them in store is great.
Jennifer H.
Fort Worth, TX
My son absolutely loves these !! A fun new snack that is affordable- I have to buy multiple packs for him
He is addicted
Jessica D.
Let's face it there's absolutely nothing even remotely healthy or "food like" about this product but it tastes amazing!!
Deidra B.
If I could have put no stars I would have!! They where extremely too salty and mushy.. I couldn't even eat more than one
Alison S.
Huntington, WV
Not very impressed with these at all although they were ok. They do not taste like Doritos at all and not very flavorful.
Jacob W.
Not too bad, definetly would recommend cooking them in the oven, i think they are a little over priced but i enjoyed them
Channon J.
Frankfort
I was very excited to try this product. But I didn't like them at all they are just not for me! The flavor was just off.
Druan H.
Plainfield, IN
Such a great bar. I love the taste. Very flavorful. The price point is not bad either. I would recommend this to anyone.
Carli D.
Gilbert, SC
Good, but I would personally prefer white cheese instead of American. I would rather eat regular Doritos but still good
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.