DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
I had super high hopes for these. I looked for them for a month before I finally found them and I was super thrilled. Then I cooked them and tried them and all the excitement went away. These do not have much flavor. I felt like I was eating cooked flour... No taste at all. I wanted that super cheesy Doritos flavor but it just want there. The cheese inside was tasteless. It was just a huge fail.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
These are soooo good. I found them at Walmart a few months back, haven't been able to find them since, but I actually loved them & so did my kid & hubby! We ate them with sour cream or sometime ranch, which made them 1000x's better! I gave a 4 stars because they were a bit pricey, I think it was $5 for a pack of 8. Overall a great product & I'd recommend to anyone, ones with kids especially, because it's such a quick snack. Best made in the oven! I just wish I could find them again & the price is adjusted, $4 wouldn't be too bad but $5 is crazy!
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Omg are these good! Saw them at an endcap at Walmart when shopping for our super bowl party and picked them up on a whim. They were really inexpensive I think two boxes for $5. You get a lot in the boxes. They were pretty easy to make. You just bake them and they come out super crispy. My kids loved them. They're like nacho cheese cheese sticks. They were a hit with the whole family. Every time I take them to the store with me they beg for them!
Seanna S.
Theodore, AL
We tried these as the newest Doritos snack. I, personally, was very disappointed with the flavor, consistency, and texture. They just don't have a great flavor. When they're hot, they taste off somehow abd when they're cold they're just not good at all. They were somewhat crispy when just cooked but too hot to enjoy, then when they cooled off, they were soggy. If you just love Doritos, then you may enjoy them more than my family did.
Samantha S.
I was shopping for comfort food down the frozen aisle one day and the red box caught my eye. When I realized what I was looking at, my mouth dropped and I immediately put them in my cart. While I tried to keep my expectations low, I was super excited watching them bake in the oven. And. THEY WERE AMAZING! They are very cheesy and the outer layer does taste like Doritos. Not exactly like it but they do stand on their own. Recommend.
Lauren P.
Tyler, TX
Not a fan. I think perhaps it has something to do with baking these instead of deep frying them but the crunchy coating was not crunchy...more soggy than anything else. I will not be repurchasing which is kind of a drag because I really wanted to like these.
Isamar L.
Jersey City, NJ
I purchased these while grocery shopping not too long ago expecting something amazing. I was so disappointed when tasting them. I prepared them in the oven according to the instructions but they were not good at all. The consistency threw me off, and the cheese inside was not completely melted. The shell of the outside was crunchy but felt like they were still frozen.
Summer W.
Hutchinson, KS
Terrible, the texture was strange, and off-putting. It was not crunchy at all, it was more like soggy. The nacho cheese inside also had a horrible texture---very thick and gooey. Not nearly as amazing as I was hoping for. I'm a big doritos fan, so I had high hopes for these. But, I would definitely not recommend this product---stick to regular doritos with some cheese dip.
Brittany F.
I had very high hopes for these when I tried them. When you bite into them, watch out, they are just like pizza rolls, and will burn your mouth. They are not very good at all. The dorito outside is not very good tasting, barely tasting like Doritos at all. Will not buy again. I love Doritos, and was hoping these would be good. They are not worth the money.
Fran F.
My family loves Doritos so when I saw these in the freezer section of my local Target I snatched them up as snacks for my kids. While they enjoyed the flavor they didn't like waiting for the oven to heat up as these are not microwaveable. If you have the time to wait for them to cook and then cool, they make a tasty cheesy treat with a great crunch.
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?