DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Mariah O.
Mahnomen, MN
Nasty nasty nasty. I we'll never repurchase these nasty things again. Ick. Not worth your money. I'll tell ya that much. 😂
Mara L.
Edinburg, TX
My mom bought these for us. They weren't good. None of actually liked them. They stayed in the freezer for a long time lol
Ally C.
These actually wasn't as great as I thought they would be. When I put them in the oven, they became really soggy and nasty!
Katie H.
Medford, WI
Good snack but the cost is a little high. They taste good but don't get a lot for the price and don't buy these too often.
Tabitha P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are so disgusting! I treated them at work and am so glad I didn't spend money on them. I would give zeros if I could
Taylor B.
These were pretty good! I wasn't convinced they would be when they were suggested to me but I'm glad we gave them a try!
Deidra B.
If I could have put no stars I would have!! They where extremely too salty and mushy.. I couldn't even eat more than one
Druan R.
Port Richey, FL
Such a great bar. I love the taste. Very flavorful. The price point is not bad either. I would recommend this to anyone.
Amanda N.
Not to impressed i found no matter how i cooked them or the amount of time i just couldn't get them to taste any better.
Madeline W.
If they are not cooked just right they can be soggy. I will not purchase these again. Make sure to read the instructions.
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?