DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #3 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Jana T.
This one is for me and the hubby. We prefer this over others because of the flavor, primarily, and the good quality chips.
Ally C.
These actually wasn't as great as I thought they would be. When I put them in the oven, they became really soggy and nasty!
Shelby G.
I got these from Kroger and they weren't bad I was just expecting them to be mind blowing good. I'll stick to pizza rolls.
kphelps P.
North Baltimore
Just got these for my kids because they love nacho cheese and Doritos! They loved them! Never cook in microwave though lol
Mariah O.
Mahnomen, MN
Nasty nasty nasty. I we'll never repurchase these nasty things again. Ick. Not worth your money. I'll tell ya that much. 😂
Sabrina W.
Pittsburg, TX
I honestly didn't like they way they tasted. The breading was good but the cheese not so much for me. I wouldn't recommend
Katie H.
Medford, WI
Good snack but the cost is a little high. They taste good but don't get a lot for the price and don't buy these too often.
Charlene S.
Maybrook, NY
Yum yum yum yum! Thats all i want to say about these. The perfect lunch/ snack when there isnt anything else. Love these
Christy C.
We LOVE Doritos but not so much this product. The filling or texture do not mesh together and made it odd for me to eat.
Channon J.
Frankfort
I was very excited to try this product. But I didn't like them at all they are just not for me! The flavor was just off.
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?