DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
kt b.
Anniston
Great frozen snack to munch on before dinner!or for kids after school or for game days when you want that extra lil something
Sabrina W.
Pittsburg, TX
I honestly didn't like they way they tasted. The breading was good but the cheese not so much for me. I wouldn't recommend
kphelps P.
North Baltimore
Just got these for my kids because they love nacho cheese and Doritos! They loved them! Never cook in microwave though lol
Kylie G.
Oh so good! Just like pizza rolls but in my favorite kind of chips! Haven't found a particular dip I like with them though
madeline v.
Columbus, OH
My family loves doritos. I was hoping we'd love them. Sadly this was not the case. I am very disappointed in this product.
Peggy E.
Ewing
Me and my whole family love these they are amazing and taste great i love having them as snacks and for lunch great product
Jana T.
This one is for me and the hubby. We prefer this over others because of the flavor, primarily, and the good quality chips.
Shelby G.
I got these from Kroger and they weren't bad I was just expecting them to be mind blowing good. I'll stick to pizza rolls.
Veronica M.
San Antonio, TX
I like to buy these chips when i go to the store they are crunchy and a good amount of cheese flavor when i bite into them
Toni F.
Joplin
Not a big fan. I love doritos, so when I saw these I thought these were going to be the best thing ever.. boy was I wrong.
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?