DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Amber P.
Taylor, MI
These were just ok. I expected them to be better. But for a somewhat quick snack or cure a craving for cheese these will do it.
Autumn B.
Detroit, MI
I have not try them yet I heard there good . Delicious they look really good I have not found a place that has this flavor yet.
Cassi T.
Hampton, SC
Oh my.. goodness! If I could bathe in these I would. Best thing ever! Who made these? Give them a raise! I would give ten stars
Tialoni K.
Sun Valley
I love this it's like a dinner dorito my kids love it and me and daddy aka husband his um Everytime I make the kids happy auha.
angeline b.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I thought these would be revolting, but I suprisingly liked them they tasted nice and cheesy but they were a little too heavy
kt b.
Anniston
Great frozen snack to munch on before dinner!or for kids after school or for game days when you want that extra lil something
Kayla S.
My whole family loves these ! They are a great snack food! The jalapeno ones are pretty good too! Kind of costly but worth it
Lilly S.
Ugh I love the nacho cheese chips so I gave this a try and this is probably one of the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten.
Nicole L.
These were kind of weird texture, but they still taste very good. I kept reaching for more even though the texture was weird.
Amanda C.
These are one of my children's favorites to have as a snack. Definitely not healthy but who doesn't like to slack sometimes?
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?