DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Jas R.
Rileyville, VA
A favourite among my family! They're good for kicking back at parties or movie nights. And you can either share or eat them all
Jamie F.
Tobyhanna, PA
These a pretty good, they are very cheesy and they do have a hint of Doritos flavor on the crust. They can be pretty dry though
Amber P.
Taylor, MI
These were just ok. I expected them to be better. But for a somewhat quick snack or cure a craving for cheese these will do it.
Courtney C.
i absolutely love these. the flavor is very strong and great. this purchase was definitely worth the money. they are affordable
Autumn B.
Detroit, MI
I have not try them yet I heard there good . Delicious they look really good I have not found a place that has this flavor yet.
Cassi T.
Hampton, SC
Oh my.. goodness! If I could bathe in these I would. Best thing ever! Who made these? Give them a raise! I would give ten stars
KaToria J.
Orlando, FL
This Is The Best Idea Doritos Ever Came Up With. I Love The Way The Cheese Flow Out With You Bit Into It. The Taste Is Fulling.
Tania L.
North Andover
Too cheesy. When you microwave it stays soggy. Your better off hearing it up on the stove. Other than that it's way too cheesy
Jessica L.
East Bethel, MN
These were okay, they weren't the best. My 5 year old loves them if that says anything. Definitely not the same Dorito taste.
taylor c.
Oh yeah these are wonderful they are my husband favorite and my children also love them so they are good for the whole family
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?