DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Pat B.
Arlington Hts, IL
I had the pleasure of trying these a while back!  These taste delicious and is a great alternative to mozzarella sticks.
DeAnna W.
DIERKS, AR
These were so nasty. Me and my husband both tried them and couldnt stand them. My son wouldnt even eat them. Will not buy again!
Adrianna C.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
While you are eating it, it tastes really good... until you swallow and it leaves you with a weird,salty, and unwanted aftertaste
Tialoni K.
Sun Valley
I love this it's like a dinner dorito my kids love it and me and daddy aka husband his um Everytime I make the kids happy auha.
Brittany G.
Fountain Vly, CA
Worse than I expected. I didn't have the highest expectations for it. Not worth it in my opinion and I will not purchase again.
Kara N.
Dixon, IL
My son really likes the and is always asking for them!! I don't mind them and I will definitely be buying them again for him!!
Tammy Q.
Clarksburg
Excellent flavor. These are a addition perfect for snack night or family gatherings. Not food microwaves, but tasty oven,baked
Arlene B.
Jonesboro
If you havent had these then i suggest you run to your local grocery store and buy them u will not regret it. They are so good.
Kahsyia B.
North Port, FL
This tastes like actual garbage. It tastes as if you fried cheese and put stale chips on top. 1 out of 10 and do not reccomend.
Samantha B.
Recently tried these and wasn't a big fan. My hisband who loves Doritos didn't like them either so was a little disappointed :/
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?