DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Lisa G.
Santa Paula
I didn't really like these. Not as good as the original nacho cheese Doritos. They are good, just a little too much cheese for me.
Casey R.
Bismarck, AR
Love love love!! We keep it in stock at my house!! It's one of our favorites and totally worth the money! Can just about anywhere!!
Jackie T.
Lehi, UT
My kids love this stuff so easy to pop in the oven or microwave taste really good I loved it as well as my kids I'd buy this again
Brittney C.
San Antonio, TX
Not great. Took my a minute to realize that the outer crust taste just like fish stick crust. After that I couldn't eat the rest.
Tara  B.
GEISMAR, LA
It was too cheesey. The outside crust was good but the inside was just too cheesy for us. We are a family that loves cheese too.
Brandi B.
These were awful. I did not like the breading. Even after cooked, they still tasted a bit light. I expected very crispy breading.
Janene D.
Indianapolis
What can I say? Doritos are the bomb! Crunchy cheesy goodness! A great partner to soup or sandwiches or just an afternoon snack!
Stacey B.
This was ok but I was expecting it to taste a lot better than it did. Not enough cheese inside and the crust outside was too dry.
Tiffany C.
Thornton, CO
Love these I make taco salad with these crunch them up and mix them in its a family favorite my kids will ask to do the crunching
DeAnna W.
Dierks, AR
These were so nasty. Me and my husband both tried them and couldnt stand them. My son wouldnt even eat them. Will not buy again!
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?