DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Stacey B.
This was ok but I was expecting it to taste a lot better than it did. Not enough cheese inside and the crust outside was too dry.
Tiffany C.
Thornton, CO
Love these I make taco salad with these crunch them up and mix them in its a family favorite my kids will ask to do the crunching
DeAnna W.
DIERKS, AR
These were so nasty. Me and my husband both tried them and couldnt stand them. My son wouldnt even eat them. Will not buy again!
Sarah M.
Fletcher, OK
Taste was ok but spicier than expected. My kids wouldn’t eat them because they were too spicy. I highly doubt we buy them again.
Kim B.
Pretty good snacks. Very cheesy and crunchy, just be careful not to over cook it. Just a few pieces can satisfy the cravings.
Pat B.
Arlington Hts, IL
I had the pleasure of trying these a while back!  These taste delicious and is a great alternative to mozzarella sticks.
Brandi B.
These were awful. I did not like the breading. Even after cooked, they still tasted a bit light. I expected very crispy breading.
Adrianna C.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
While you are eating it, it tastes really good... until you swallow and it leaves you with a weird,salty, and unwanted aftertaste
Kristina S.
Wonder Lake, IL
I was not a fan of these at all. It was a very awkward taste. I love Doritos so I thought I would try this - disappointed though
Idany M.
I purchased these for my kids. They range from 6-18. Thought they would like them. They didn't like it very much. Was to cheesy.
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?