DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
My girls loved this but I did not I just didn't like the flavor and it was all soggy and gross I definitely will not repurchase this
Kristina C.
Martin, TN
These were absolutely amazing. My husband thoroughly enjoys these make at home snacks. He was extremely pleased and in turn so was I.
Becky W.
Richburg
These are great for after school snacks and weekends on the go. Just wish I could find coupons for these, as they are kind of pricey.
alissa a.
I don't enjoy theses at all o thought the flovoring was off thought it was way to much cheese I I will not be buyimg them again... w
Tiffany E.
These are a great after school snack for my son, he really enjoys them. Although they can be a bit chewing if not cooked correctly.
Lisa G.
Santa Paula
I didn't really like these. Not as good as the original nacho cheese Doritos. They are good, just a little too much cheese for me.
Jackie T.
Lehi, UT
My kids love this stuff so easy to pop in the oven or microwave taste really good I loved it as well as my kids I'd buy this again
Angelica P.
Lewisville, TX
Bought these for my kids they were not impressed. Didn't come out crispy had a funky taste and texture won't be buying these again
Danielle T.
South Hill
These are good. I would like them more if they were a bit more crunchy. The cheese isn't too stringy which makes it not too messy.
Lisa B.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are super delicious!!!! Yum!! 😋 absolutey great snack for the kids and adults!! Super cheesy super crunchy! Awesome taste!!!!
Erika E.
Bowmanville, MD
Where can you buy these, in Canada?
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
Are these good? I am so iffy about buying them.
Michelle G.
Vallejo
I'm kind of scared to try these.. are they good?