DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Candice E.
Warren
staple in my household. i buy these about once a month. they did meet my expectations. just enough spice without being overpowering
Lisa G.
Santa Paula
I didn't really like these. Not as good as the original nacho cheese Doritos. They are good, just a little too much cheese for me.
mary w.
These are a pretty delicious snack. Especially if you really enjoy cheesy snacks. My fiance wants me to make them almost everyday.
Angelica P.
Lewisville, TX
Bought these for my kids they were not impressed. Didn't come out crispy had a funky taste and texture won't be buying these again
Casey R.
Bismarck, AR
Love love love!! We keep it in stock at my house!! It's one of our favorites and totally worth the money! Can just about anywhere!!
Amanda S.
Prince George, VA
Really good flavor. Great for a quick snack. In my opinion, the breading isn't complimentary and you don't get a lot for theprice.
Chelsea M.
Troutdale
These are really npt that great. They are kind of soggy. It taste like card board. I just didnt like them and wont eat them again.
Alex C.
mis doritos favoritos son los rojos......usualmente los acompano para ver movies con un poquito de limon y salsa picante mexicana
Alyssa H.
Really like these new Doritos things they're really good!i thought they would be Alittle weird but they're actually pretty good!
Brittney C.
San Antonio, TX
Not great. Took my a minute to realize that the outer crust taste just like fish stick crust. After that I couldn't eat the rest.
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?