DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #3 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Lisa G.
Santa Paula
I didn't really like these. Not as good as the original nacho cheese Doritos. They are good, just a little too much cheese for me.
Tiffany E.
These are a great after school snack for my son, he really enjoys them. Although they can be a bit chewing if not cooked correctly.
Casey R.
Bismarck, AR
Love love love!! We keep it in stock at my house!! It's one of our favorites and totally worth the money! Can just about anywhere!!
Angelica P.
Lewisville, TX
Bought these for my kids they were not impressed. Didn't come out crispy had a funky taste and texture won't be buying these again
Danielle T.
South Hill
These are good. I would like them more if they were a bit more crunchy. The cheese isn't too stringy which makes it not too messy.
Lauren N.
Eastpointe, MI
These are so delicious!! Very cheesy. It's just like a Dorito chip but filled with cheese! Yum! I highly recommend trying them out!
Amanda S.
Prince George, VA
Really good flavor. Great for a quick snack. In my opinion, the breading isn't complimentary and you don't get a lot for theprice.
Jackie T.
Lehi, UT
My kids love this stuff so easy to pop in the oven or microwave taste really good I loved it as well as my kids I'd buy this again
Candice E.
Warren
staple in my household. i buy these about once a month. they did meet my expectations. just enough spice without being overpowering
Alyssa H.
Really like these new Doritos things they're really good!i thought they would be Alittle weird but they're actually pretty good!
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?