DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Kayla F.
Houston , TX
Good snack for after a long day at work and school best flavor also thought it wasn't going to be good but actually has a great taste
cunningham k.
Tupelo, MS
These were absolutely amazing. My husband thoroughly enjoys these make at home snacks. He was extremely pleased and in turn so was I.
Elizabeth O.
MIAMI, FL
I bought these for my son to cook in the oven and give him as a snack. He really likes them and they are delicious just like Doritos.
Emily S.
Milton Frwtr, OR
Not a fan at all. I purchased some earlier this month as a quick lunch/snack, and I will not do so again. The cheese texture is off.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
My girls loved this but I did not I just didn't like the flavor and it was all soggy and gross I definitely will not repurchase this
Danielle T.
South Hill
These are good. I would like them more if they were a bit more crunchy. The cheese isn't too stringy which makes it not too messy.
Lauren N.
Eastpointe, MI
These are so delicious!! Very cheesy. It's just like a Dorito chip but filled with cheese! Yum! I highly recommend trying them out!
Tiffany E.
These are a great after school snack for my son, he really enjoys them. Although they can be a bit chewing if not cooked correctly.
Lisa B.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are super delicious!!!! Yum!! 😋 absolutey great snack for the kids and adults!! Super cheesy super crunchy! Awesome taste!!!!
Jackie T.
American Fork
My kids love this stuff so easy to pop in the oven or microwave taste really good I loved it as well as my kids I'd buy this again
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?