DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Kelly Z.
Good, but cheese always leaks out when I cook them.  Still a quick and easy after school snack. I'd maybe rather eat the chips lol
Clarissa W.
Harrisburg, AR
These were so gross. As soon as you microwaved them, they turn in to a gooey, nasty mess. I will not waste money on this product again.
Madison A.
Bowling Green
Pretty good snack a weird texture in your mouth at first but if you like The chips and you like cheese you'll probably like the snack.
alissa a.
I don't enjoy theses at all o thought the flovoring was off thought it was way to much cheese I I will not be buyimg them again... w
Becky W.
Richburg
These are great for after school snacks and weekends on the go. Just wish I could find coupons for these, as they are kind of pricey.
Lisa S.
Trenton
My child loves this product!  It has the bite of a Nacho Cheese chip with the creaminess of melted cheese!  Well done!
chelsea t.
South windham, CT
These are my favorite! I stick them in the toaster oven and they have a great crunch on the outside and liquidy cheese on the inside
Ashley D.
These are an awesome snack to have out for parties or girls night! Everyone was a fan, and they are the perfect amount for sharing!!!
Melanie M.
Ferriday, LA
These are really good! Was not disappointed when I first tried them! I loved them and didn't take long to cook! They are best fried!!
Tera K.
Perry, MI
Not bad-but VERY cheesy! The kids liked them, and that's what counts, right? I will buy them again for the kids, as a special treat.
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?