DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #3 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Blake R.
These are by far my favorite food. And it's very easy to make. The only thing I would say is they're a bit pricey but it is worth the buy.
Amber R.
Jackson, OH
Theyre better fried, oven isnt the best. Its not the taste you think that they will have. They're best eaten with melty cheese dip! Yummm.
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
This is so yummy, is a great snacks for my boys the love it. Is really and explosion of chesse lol , i bought at walmart is not expensive.
Devon S.
Evansville
These are amazing! If you love Doritos and you love cheese, these are for you!! Warm, melty cheese in the middle of a Doritos crust!! Yum!
Angel T.
Ballard
This is a great after school snack before supper for my kids when I can keep my husband out of them. The whole family enjoys these Doritos.
Morgan B.
Broken Arrow, OK
These were disappointing for me. Not quite sure what it is, but something just isn't right. I would much prefer a regular mozzarella stick.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I bought these once and I like them very much haven't seen them since I bought them in the stores around my neighborhood but I like them
Joline V.
Lancaster, PA
No. Just no. My son is obsessed with Doritos and even he wouldn't eat these. I had high hopes but this is just way too processed for us.
April D.
Thornton, CO
My kiddos enjoyed these definitely tastes just like a dorito ! Nothing something I'll purchase every grocery store visit that's for sure
Alyson H.
Orlando, FL
They are not as good as they make them out to be i would say stick tp the chips this food wasnt the greatest my kids wouldnt even eat it
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?