DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Morgan B.
Broken Arrow, OK
These were disappointing for me. Not quite sure what it is, but something just isn't right. I would much prefer a regular mozzarella stick.
Devon S.
Evansville
These are amazing! If you love Doritos and you love cheese, these are for you!! Warm, melty cheese in the middle of a Doritos crust!! Yum!
Heisha G.
FL
Very good Very good Very good Very good Very good Very good Very good Very good Very good Very good Very good Very good Very good Very good
Amber R.
Jackson, OH
Theyre better fried, oven isnt the best. Its not the taste you think that they will have. They're best eaten with melty cheese dip! Yummm.
Blake R.
These are by far my favorite food. And it's very easy to make. The only thing I would say is they're a bit pricey but it is worth the buy.
Tara R.
I bought these one time, I didn't like it. The cheese tasted cheap. I'm also not a fan of nacho cheese. I will consider the other flavors.
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
This is so yummy, is a great snacks for my boys the love it. Is really and explosion of chesse lol , i bought at walmart is not expensive.
Angel T.
Ballard
This is a great after school snack before supper for my kids when I can keep my husband out of them. The whole family enjoys these Doritos.
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
These are so fun. They taste just like Doritos but with cheese inside. They are a quick and tasty snack. They don't have a frozen taste.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I bought these once and I like them very much haven't seen them since I bought them in the stores around my neighborhood but I like them
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.