DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Amber R.
Jackson, OH
Theyre better fried, oven isnt the best. Its not the taste you think that they will have. They're best eaten with melty cheese dip! Yummm.
Alyson H.
Orlando, FL
They are not as good as they make them out to be i would say stick tp the chips this food wasnt the greatest my kids wouldnt even eat it
April D.
Thornton, CO
My kiddos enjoyed these definitely tastes just like a dorito ! Nothing something I'll purchase every grocery store visit that's for sure
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I bought these once and I like them very much haven't seen them since I bought them in the stores around my neighborhood but I like them
Joline V.
Lancaster, PA
No. Just no. My son is obsessed with Doritos and even he wouldn't eat these. I had high hopes but this is just way too processed for us.
Amber S.
Oceana
Good, but it's an overwhelming amount of cheese. I love Doritos and eating one or two is good, but anything more than that is too much.
Melissa Z.
Ontario, CA
I was so excited for these when they first came out, but I was disappointed. I honestly thought they would have more of crunch to them
Samantha S.
Orlando
It doesn't taste very good but is cool for parties, I don't know it taste like a little bit of plastic so I don't really like it anyway
Meghan G.
Double Spgs, AL
These are sooo yummy! I keep these in the fridge at work for a quick and easy snack. Most likely one of my favorite snacks of all time!
Betty C.
Dorton
These are okay for a snack every once in a while. I'm not a huge fan but my husband and kids liked them. Would probably buy them again.
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?