DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #3 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
A friend brought some of these over for a snack one night. I love Doritos and I love mozzarella sticks but had never seen these before so I was looking forward to having them. We baked them in the oven going by the directions on the package. They came out not as expected at all and definitely a disappointment. The cheese was a strange chunky texture and the breaded outside didn't have any type of yummy crunch. After that I was willing to try them again since I do love Doritos as well as mozzy sticks like I mentioned. This time we deep fried them in the fryer, because you can't really go wrong frying cheese snacks.. I thought. They turned out just about the same. The fryer gave the outside a little more of a crunch but the cheese was still the same strange texture. I won't purchase again.
Bridgett U.
Wichita, KS
They are pretty good but very expensive for how few you get. Wish they would have a little more crunch to them. I would buy them again if the kids asked for it but I’m not going out of my way.
Ashley M.
Bonneau
These are good but I have found when you put them in the oven all the cheese melts out and they don't really put a lot of cheese in them but flavor wise they are yummy
Erin B.
Hillsboro
My son is a huge Doritos kid. On hand at my house is always nacho and cool ranch Doritos along with the new microwaveable Doritos​ things. Poor kid even eats the Doritos tacos.
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
These are amazing. They have a ton of cheese in them. I have only bought them a couple times because they are kind of expensive. They are best when they are crunchy. I would definitely buy these again.
Jessica I.
Hattiesburg
Honestly I was very disappointed in these. I love all things with cheese; however, these were just nasty. I couldn't even finish the box. I prefer Doritos chips with a nacho cheese dip.
Kelly z.
Saint Cloud
The cooked fully and just tasted pretty bad and they were soggy and even though they weren't the spicy kind they still were very spicy. They're terribly unhealthy
Miranda W.
Metropolis,Illinois
I'm such a huge fan of these!!! The first time I ever tried them was at a 7Eleven in Boston and I fell in LOVE. I was so happy to find out that Wal-Mart now sells them.
Destiny B.
Montrose, MI
This product looks really great, but really isn't. The cheese is always hard and chunky and the breading is nothing like Doritos or even the taste its supposed to be
Ginjer R.
Westminster, CO
When these were advertised I had really high hopes for them, as they looked gooey and delicious. Unfortunately I was pretty disappointed. The first time I tried them was at 7Eleven, and they were like hot mush with artificial cheese. I thought perhaps it was just the way the establishment made them, so I gave them another chance by getting them in-store and cooking them myself, but even then I was let down. They just have an unpleasant texture and the flavor tastes so artificial, and nothing like Doritos. You'd be much better off with fried mac and cheese bites and a bag of nacho cheese Doritos!
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?