DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Erin B.
Hillsboro
My son is a huge Doritos kid. On hand at my house is always nacho and cool ranch Doritos along with the new microwaveable Doritos​ things. Poor kid even eats the Doritos tacos.
Jessica I.
Hattiesburg
Honestly I was very disappointed in these. I love all things with cheese; however, these were just nasty. I couldn't even finish the box. I prefer Doritos chips with a nacho cheese dip.
Kelly z.
Saint Cloud
The cooked fully and just tasted pretty bad and they were soggy and even though they weren't the spicy kind they still were very spicy. They're terribly unhealthy
Miranda W.
Metropolis,Illinois
I'm such a huge fan of these!!! The first time I ever tried them was at a 7Eleven in Boston and I fell in LOVE. I was so happy to find out that Wal-Mart now sells them.
Destiny B.
Montrose, MI
This product looks really great, but really isn't. The cheese is always hard and chunky and the breading is nothing like Doritos or even the taste its supposed to be
Ginjer R.
Westminster, CO
When these were advertised I had really high hopes for them, as they looked gooey and delicious. Unfortunately I was pretty disappointed. The first time I tried them was at 7Eleven, and they were like hot mush with artificial cheese. I thought perhaps it was just the way the establishment made them, so I gave them another chance by getting them in-store and cooking them myself, but even then I was let down. They just have an unpleasant texture and the flavor tastes so artificial, and nothing like Doritos. You'd be much better off with fried mac and cheese bites and a bag of nacho cheese Doritos!
Klair H.
McKinney, TX
I had super high hopes for these. I looked for them for a month before I finally found them and I was super thrilled. Then I cooked them and tried them and all the excitement went away. These do not have much flavor. I felt like I was eating cooked flour... No taste at all. I wanted that super cheesy Doritos flavor but it just want there. The cheese inside was tasteless. It was just a huge fail.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
These are soooo good. I found them at Walmart a few months back, haven't been able to find them since, but I actually loved them & so did my kid & hubby! We ate them with sour cream or sometime ranch, which made them 1000x's better! I gave a 4 stars because they were a bit pricey, I think it was $5 for a pack of 8. Overall a great product & I'd recommend to anyone, ones with kids especially, because it's such a quick snack. Best made in the oven! I just wish I could find them again & the price is adjusted, $4 wouldn't be too bad but $5 is crazy!
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Omg are these good! Saw them at an endcap at Walmart when shopping for our super bowl party and picked them up on a whim. They were really inexpensive I think two boxes for $5. You get a lot in the boxes. They were pretty easy to make. You just bake them and they come out super crispy. My kids loved them. They're like nacho cheese cheese sticks. They were a hit with the whole family. Every time I take them to the store with me they beg for them!
Lauren P.
Tyler, TX
Not a fan. I think perhaps it has something to do with baking these instead of deep frying them but the crunchy coating was not crunchy...more soggy than anything else. I will not be repurchasing which is kind of a drag because I really wanted to like these.
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?