DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Misty A.
Huntsville, AR
These are a quick and easy snack for myself and the family. Very good but doesn't come with enough in the box for the amount they're priced.
Stefanie j.
Broken arrow , OK
These are not my favorite they were little cheesy for me but my daughter loved them so we can take me to get on because she likes them a lot.
tara B.
These were not good Doritos are fine as chips but this way was gross. My kid started screaming when they came out of the oven from the smell
Philippe B.
Tacoma
I love doritos and I love fried cheese.. With that said I did not enjoy this snack that tries to hard to bridge the gap between these snacks.
Ashleigh G.
Not a huge fan of the loaded Doritos. Just not my thing. I prefer the regular ones over these any day. Just too much for a chip in my opinion
Brooke M.
Huxley, IA
These are ok.. I thought that they had too much cheese on the inside that it almost took away the dorito taste that is on the outside layer.
Whitney C.
Houma, LA
Best thing ever. Doritos and nacho cheese combined. It's like heaven. The melted cheese on the inside and the crunchy Doritos on the outside.
Kristen M.
Kansas City, KS
So I'm not going to lie these weren't my favorite the cheese wasn't melted and for some reason I figured these would have turned out crispier
Tiffany B.
Hudson, NC
My daughter absolutely loves these and so do i. There a great snack it lunch during the day easy to make in the oven and have a great flavor
Caroline G.
El Paso, TX
I love the loaded Doritos. They taste so good and they're not too cheesy, they have the perfect amount of cheese. They're also an easy snack.
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.