DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Twanesha S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Hated them! I like cheese but not a lot the cheese in this is to overwhelming for me but if you're a cheese lover this is right up your alley.
Angie O.
Spokane, WA
Not to bad of a snack kind of food, I kind of expected more since its doritos. The chips is what they should stick too and not breaded snacks..
Catherine E.
Old Bridge, NJ
The Doritos Loaded Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks are great! So easy to pop them into the microwave or toaster for a delicious snack.
Amanda S.
These were much better than expected but I recommend cooking them in the oven vs the microwave as they do not get crunchy in the microwave.
Ashley L.
Taylorsville, GA
I have only had these once but holy cow, they are so good. I don't buy them because they are a touch expensive in my opinion but so so so good
Stephanie R.
Ripon
These were a hit with the whole family I was really surprised you can get this for around 5 bucks and it a great movie or after school snack
sabrina t.
Weston
Thought I would give it a try one day, definitely way better than expected. Easy snack, and kids enjoy them too. Would be great for parties.
Chrissy S.
Coolidge
So all of these dorotos poppers are really good i buy then when i get a chance they are really good exspeacially when u put them in the oven
Stefanie j.
Broken arrow , OK
These are not my favorite they were little cheesy for me but my daughter loved them so we can take me to get on because she likes them a lot.
Misty A.
Huntsville, AR
These are a quick and easy snack for myself and the family. Very good but doesn't come with enough in the box for the amount they're priced.
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
Are these good? I am so iffy about buying them.
Michelle G.
Vallejo
I'm kind of scared to try these.. are they good?