DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Brittany D.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #1 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Twanesha S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Hated them! I like cheese but not a lot the cheese in this is to overwhelming for me but if you're a cheese lover this is right up your alley.
bianca r.
Gross!!! i thought they were going to be amazing and delicious but they’re gross and honestly making this homemade from scratch is a lot better
Deymi M.
I purchased some from seven eleven and they are disappointing, they taste really disgusting and I honestly don't recommend anyone to buy this.
Angie O.
Spokane, WA
Not to bad of a snack kind of food, I kind of expected more since its doritos. The chips is what they should stick too and not breaded snacks..
sabrina t.
Weston
Thought I would give it a try one day, definitely way better than expected. Easy snack, and kids enjoy them too. Would be great for parties.
Caroline G.
El Paso, TX
I love the loaded Doritos. They taste so good and they're not too cheesy, they have the perfect amount of cheese. They're also an easy snack.
Misty A.
Huntsville, AR
These are a quick and easy snack for myself and the family. Very good but doesn't come with enough in the box for the amount they're priced.
Ashleigh G.
Not a huge fan of the loaded Doritos. Just not my thing. I prefer the regular ones over these any day. Just too much for a chip in my opinion
Whitney C.
Houma, LA
Best thing ever. Doritos and nacho cheese combined. It's like heaven. The melted cheese on the inside and the crunchy Doritos on the outside.
Bree N.
Texas City, TX
I LOVE DORITOS LIKE THEYRE MY FAVORITE CHIPS EVER !! I always buy these kinds of chips because they're better than The original (my opinion)
Alexis R.
How good are these?So want!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?