DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Yakira H.DORITOS® LOADED® Nacho Cheese Breaded Cheese Snacks uploaded by Michael P.

BY DORITOS® #2 in Frozen Appetizers

Buy on Walmart
Philippe B.
I love doritos and I love fried cheese.. With that said I did not enjoy this snack that tries to hard to bridge the gap between these snacks.
Chrissy S.
So all of these dorotos poppers are really good i buy then when i get a chance they are really good exspeacially when u put them in the oven
sabrina t.
Thought I would give it a try one day, definitely way better than expected. Easy snack, and kids enjoy them too. Would be great for parties.
Whitney C.
Houma, LA
Best thing ever. Doritos and nacho cheese combined. It's like heaven. The melted cheese on the inside and the crunchy Doritos on the outside.
Brooke M.
Huxley, IA
These are ok.. I thought that they had too much cheese on the inside that it almost took away the dorito taste that is on the outside layer.
Kristen M.
Kansas City, KS
So I'm not going to lie these weren't my favorite the cheese wasn't melted and for some reason I figured these would have turned out crispier
Bree N.
Texas City, TX
I LOVE DORITOS LIKE THEYRE MY FAVORITE CHIPS EVER !! I always buy these kinds of chips because they're better than The original (my opinion)
Misty A.
Huntsville, AR
These are a quick and easy snack for myself and the family. Very good but doesn't come with enough in the box for the amount they're priced.
tara B.
These were not good Doritos are fine as chips but this way was gross. My kid started screaming when they came out of the oven from the smell
Eleanne U.
Son buenísimos, me encantan. A los amantes de los Doritos se que les va a encantar está mezcla, es increíble a mi me encanta. Lo recomiendo!
Silvianna V.
Omg i never knew this existed does it even taste good?
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Are these as great as the Doritos chips?
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Are these good? Do they taste like Doritos?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried these?👀
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Where can you buy these, in Canada?